Hemoglobin 14.5 ref 14-18
Hematocrit 46.7 ref 40-52
MCV 87 ref 80-95
MCH 27.0 ref 27.0-33.0
MCHC 31 ref 32.0-36.0 LOW
RDW 13.9 ref 11.0-15.0%
Platelet count 260 ref 140-400

Hi,
These are my latest labs on 4 pumps and 150 iu's of HGC a day.

I have a question. My MCHC is low. From what I read, it looks like it has to do with hemoglbin. This has always been low for me.

Is it important to make it higher?

Thanks,
Henry

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Henry

My DHT is 78 and the scale tops off at 85 and my estrodial sensitive is 27 and that tops off at 70.

Everything looks good except for this MCHC thing

Henry

You look real good.

How do you feel?

Thank you you for asking and sorry for taking so long to reply. I feel great. I've noticed several things. My libido and erection quality was always good so that hasn't changed.

I have more confidence. At work, believe it or not, I speak up more. I'm more assertive. I'm not tired in the afternoon anymore. I have energy throughout the day now. I sleep better and wake up refreshed every morning. I used to wake up tired all the time. My friends and wife notice a difference too. I'm less 'bitchy' and I'm a happier person. I like to go out more. I used to like staying home and didn't like to go out or socialize. I do that now.

i also have a better memory. I used to be very forgetful and lazy. I'm more sharp and focused now. I'm calmer too. I'm losing weight and my middle age stomach is going down. I was 228 and now I'm 208. My A1C used to be 6.0, now it's 5.3 and I haven't changed my diet.

my wife was against TRT. She said it caused cancer, heart attacks, it wasn't safe, etc. she was really against it. She works in a hospital and all of the doctors there said the same thing she said. They were all very discouraging. I bought her Nelson's book, Morgenthaler's book, Shippen's book, and Comite's book. She refused to read all of them and said they were all selling snake oil. Over the past year, she slowly saw the changes and became a believer. Now she's talking great things about TRT and she said she noticed the changes sexually, more libido and stronger erections, better sex. I also have morning erections now and dreams about sex. She also noticed the changes in my mood. Less depressed, more happy, more positive.

i never thought I had a problem. I thought I was getting old. My wife thought I was just cranky and hitting middle age early......at 37! Now I'm 39 and have been on TRT for a year. It was a commercial that brought me to TRT and the doc ran a test. We were not expecting to see 290. I went somewhere else about 2 months later and hit 277. We were shocked. It took a while before I took the plunge, but I'm glad I did. The changes were great.

Cooper

Henry - Sounds like you are getting great results from Androgel.That's awesome. Question - I thought you had switched to injections or were you doing injections in the past and if so what is your opinion of gels vs. injections? or maybe I am just confused. :confused:

Henry

I started with injection on October of 2013. It went well. I had no E2 problems, T levels were good and I had no complaints. I was prescribed 200mg's a week but was able to get by on only 100 so I was able to save some. I was also on 350iu's of HCG 3 times a week.

in April of 2014, my insurance finally decided to cover Androgel so I wanted to give that a try. I started on Androgel in April and have been on it since. I was having problems with the insurance but they left me alone so I continue it. I don't have a problem with it and I like it. I do 4 pumps of Androgel with 150 iu's of HCG a day.

Henry

The injection gave me a higher testosterone level and it was more stable. I was able to build muscle faster and I could get a little sloppier on my diet with injections. Since I had extra, I would have been able to blast and cruise.

the Androgel has my testosterone lower, but I still feel the same on the lower test levels. The numbers are less stable, I've tested as high as 838 and as low as 600's (all on the same 4 pumps). E2, DHT, hemoglobin, free T never really made an appreciable change between the two. My diet has to be tighter on Androgel and I've lost size in the past year. I haven't lost strength, but I have gotten smaller.

Jay

Wow, A1C went down that far on T alone? Amazing. Mine was 5.9 3 months ago and started TRT. Then last month it is down to 5.2, however, I have been eating way different. Ketogenic diet. All to reduce A1C and fasting glucose. Now I am wondering if T alone can do that

CoastWatcher

Henry, great results. I am particularly interested in your A1C values. Mine was 5.6, highest it has ever been, and I hope my own response to TRT, along with increased exercise, results in a better score when tested again.

Henry

Hi,
the A1C went down but the doc said that was a reaction to getting testosterone. I still have to change my diet or, once my body gets adjusted to the new testosterone level, my A1C and weight will climb back up again. For the past month, I cut all soda, cake, candy, etc. I am going to start exercising too.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me