Traveling With Trimix

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

VacationMan

I've routinely used a Medicool unit to carry both HCG and Trimix while traveling. The unit can hold two 10 ml vials without problem.

I've carried one of these all over the US and even into the Caribbean. I just hand carry it through airport security and ask that they hand check it. Once they see that it contains medications and it's cold, no problem.

On the other hand, there was this one agent at London Heathrow that took great exception to the frozen part of the carrier. I had just arrived in London from a 4-hour flight out of Finland. While the carrier was still very cold, it was no longer frozen solid. That agent asked for documentation. I showed the prescription boxes. No, she said, I need to see documentation on the carrier. It's full of water for Pete's sake! Even Medicool doesn't have a MSDS for it. Ended up having to toss it in "the bin" and keep my meds on ice all the way back to DFW.

That said, I freeze my vials and the carrier now. Right before leaving the house, I put the frozen carrier and my meds into a bag I'm going to check...then hope (and pray) that the bag doesn't get lost. No biggie on non-stop flights, but stressful if you have a layover somewhere.

Next vacation, I'm taking brand new vials that haven't been mixed yet. I'll carry the meds on my person, then mix them once I arrive at my destination.

Traveling with meds is a PITA sometimes...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me