Red face

Buy Lab Tests Online

mrk

Hey,
I'm obviously new here and will be posting my try history soon.
A quick run down and question...
Im 33yr old and I've been inj 100mg test-c weekly for 4 weeks now and I notice my face get red/flush looking a few days after injecting. Also, when hitting weights in the gym, my face gets purple or deep red.
Is this common?
Do you think it could be high hemoglobin/hemacrit?
I'm going to get blood work done before my next inj. I'm just having anxiety about it now.
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mrk

Cool. Ya its just guessing, but I thought maybe someone else experienced this. I'll bring up the ultrasensative estradiol test when I get blood work done. Is there a big difference in that test compared to the standard e2 test?

Vince

Super Moderator
mrk, I wouldn't think it's from the testosterone, are you taking any other supplements that could be causing it?

HarryCat

FWIW, I had that when I was injecting 100mg/week. My total T was around 800 and my hematocrit was just over the top of the range. I've since switched to a topical cream, my levels are lower and I don't get the red face anymore.

Get some labs and find out where your levels are.

CoastWatcher

Cool. Ya its just guessing, but I thought maybe someone else experienced this. I'll bring up the ultrasensative estradiol test when I get blood work done. Is there a big difference in that test compared to the standard e2 test?

There is an enormous difference between the standard E2 and the ultrasensitive E2 lab tests. The standard is designed for women and, for all practical purposes, is of no use to men.

mrk

past hemo-16 hema-42%

Only supplements I take are vit d & b, fish oil. Its the test-c cause red face, I'm sure of it.

Well I can't get into the Dr for blood work until next week. I'll let y'all know what comes of it.

I'm asking for:
TT
Ft
E2
Lh
FSH
CBC
Hemo/hemo
RBC

Anything else you think I should get checked?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Testosterone can have "pyrogenic" effects in some men. Feeling flushed or really hot are symptoms.

High hematocrit and low testosterone-to-estradiol ratio (under 11 if you divide TT (ng/dL) by E2 (ng/mL)) can also cause flushing. Low T/E2 ratio can also cause night sweats.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me