How do I get on hcg if my primary Dr. Does not subscribe to its benefits?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Kwalker46

I'm a fairly fit 69yo male, who has been on testosterone for the past fifteen years and doing well. I'm 6'1" muscular, weighing 190. My T levels range from 600's to upper 800's. I give myself a shot once a week of .4ml testosterone cyprionate. I have no negative side effects except for my hemoglobin being somewhat high but not too high and my testacles are smallest and ride high, so that when I look in the mirror after a shower, it's as if I've been castrated, this is very hard on my ego. I would really love to try the hcg for its help with making the testacles bigger and heavier. I live in Maine from May to October and in Florida from November to early May. My Dr. in Maine is my primary and I like him but not sure if he will agree with my wanting to use this drug. Where do I go if he is against this? Thanks Ken

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Tom Larabee

Ken - Defy Medical has a program just for Doc's who don't subscribe to the need we all know is necessary of HCG. So contact them and you will be able to add HCG into your protocol, they are reachable using the Advertisement to the right of this post that says, "Can't get a HCG Prescription" click here also or:

Defy Medical
4809 N. Armenia Ave.
Suite # 220
Tampa, FL 33603

Monday - Friday | 9 AM - 5:30 PM EST Eastern Standard Time

For more information, or to schedule an appointment call:
(813) 445-7342

Last edited:

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Agree with Tom; just call Defy, they deal with this every day and will help you.

I am sooooo tired of uneducated Doctor's who want to prescribe TRT but don't know how!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me