Need to Switch Doctor Immediately - Help

Buy Lab Tests Online

andrecan2009

Hi Everyone!
Today, I am suppose to take my next dose of testosterone but I called Walgreen's and they mentioned that I was out of refills. My first reaction was okay I will just call my PCP office and request a refill. That's when the problems started!

The doctor's attendant informed that my PCP was on vacation but he would be back in 3 weeks. Also, since its a controlled medication he needs to sign the refill. I explained that this is a hormone treatment and I can't just wait 3 weeks before taking the next dose. Thus, she recommended a scheduled an appointment with a different doctor at the clinic so that he could go over my case. By the way, the appointment is 2 weeks from now.

This situation has been very stressful and I still don't have a solution. I am thinking about switching to a testosterone clinic that better understands the treatment. Does anybody know anything about Testosterone 149 in Florida? They have a clinic near my house but I would like to get some recommendations.

https://testosterone149.com/index.php

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
how far is defy medical

Defy Medical is located in Tampa at:
4809 N. Armenia Ave.
Suite # 220
Tampa, FL 33603

Monday - Friday | 9 AM - 5:30 PM EST Eastern Standard Time

For more information, or to schedule an appointment call:
(813) 445-7342

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
That's just messed up! They could just as easily run it by the doctor filling in for your PCP, he/she could have you a small script put together today. This is how "most" of the world operates .. Hint, it has nothing to do with the customer. Buy stock in Defy, they have a solution!

baughts

Vince, thanks for the replay. I am in South Florida and although Defy Medical sounds ideal I am going to look for something locally.

You do not need to go to a brick and mortar building to see a doctor for TRT. Defy is handling my TRT and I couldn't be happier. Everything is handled over the phone with a very professional staff, and they are cheaper then the doctor I was going to at home.

I wasted a year with a well known Endo from Boston. He had the same dynamic.......Appts weeks if not months apart no sense of urgency and a very complacent attitude towards my symptoms and treatment

I travelled 1500 miles to find a doctor who knew how to treat with TRT. Staying local is crazy......seek out and find expertise now!

CoastWatcher

I, too, initially saw an endocrinologist. A man with an academic appointment and a schedule that was booked well into the future. When topical gels failed, they didn't move levels at all, I found a doctor who knew what she (yep, she) was doing. Local is great, when you can land an appointment with someone who knows what they are doing and is responsive to your needs. Had I not been so fortunate, I'd have been willing to consult someone who knew what they were doing...no matter where they were. All the best!

ERO

Not to be a broken record...But switch to Defy Medical!

Hi Everyone!
Today, I am suppose to take my next dose of testosterone but I called Walgreen's and they mentioned that I was out of refills. My first reaction was okay I will just call my PCP office and request a refill. That's when the problems started!

The doctor's attendant informed that my PCP was on vacation but he would be back in 3 weeks. Also, since its a controlled medication he needs to sign the refill. I explained that this is a hormone treatment and I can't just wait 3 weeks before taking the next dose. Thus, she recommended a scheduled an appointment with a different doctor at the clinic so that he could go over my case. By the way, the appointment is 2 weeks from now.

This situation has been very stressful and I still don't have a solution. I am thinking about switching to a testosterone clinic that better understands the treatment. Does anybody know anything about Testosterone 149 in Florida? They have a clinic near my house but I would like to get some recommendations.

https://testosterone149.com/index.php

Thanks

No need to meet in person, they handle everything via phone and email. I just switched to them 2 weeks ago, and I would never go back to my previous provider!:cool:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me