syringes and testosterone levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

Reyes7552

Hi , the answer to my questions are probably on here , but can't seem to find it . What would a good level of testosterone to feel the benefits of trt ? Also does the size of the syringe make any difference? The syringe I'm currently using is 27 gauge 1/2 inch . Thank you in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Reyes, are you under a Doctor's care for your TRT?

We're all different and respond differently so there is no one dosage that works across all men.

Some men do fantastic on 80 mg a week where another may need 160 mg a week or more.

How one feels and labs are the only way to determine if dosages are correct.

These are things your Doctor should be talking to you about.

Reyes7552

Thank you Gene and Vince! What I meant is the level of testosterone after blood results. Mine came back at 1260ng/DL
457 pg/ml
Vince this Guage works well for me just wondering if 1/2 in was too short. if you're using 1/2 inch I feel comfortable. Thank you again

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thank you Gene and Vince! What I meant is the level of testosterone after blood results. Mine came back at 1260ng/DL
457 pg/ml
Vince this Guage works well for me just wondering if 1/2 in was too short. if you're using 1/2 inch I feel comfortable. Thank you again

There is more then just Total Testosterone that needs to be evaluated in order to determine health and well being.

Number one is how you feel???

Number two is what your blood work tells you.

We need to see more like Free/Bio Identical Testosterone, Estrogen, SHBG, PSA, Cortisol, Prolactin...and more.

So the questions is; how DO you feel???

Reyes7552

Thank you Gene! I actually feel great! I just see so many numbers thrown around and I probably read too much lol. The libido has probably evened out since I started it, but still feel pretty good. Thank you guys so much for your response it's greatly appreciated.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thank you Gene! I actually feel great! I just see so many numbers thrown around and I probably read too much lol. The libido has probably evened out since I started it, but still feel pretty good. Thank you guys so much for your response it's greatly appreciated.

Yeah, for guys starting out they chase numbers..and hard...but soon learn that it's not about the numbers per se but how you feel.

Of course some labs are critical like PSA, Hematocrit and Estrogen...but if you are in physiological range, labs are in range (especially estrogen) and you feel good...you're dialed in!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me