Excellent TRT Doc in AZ (Schuyler McHenry)

Buy Lab Tests Online

sp275

I have been going to Dr. Schuyler @ Amazing Life Centre for almost 1 yr. I interviewed three clinics before choosing to go with Dr. Schuyler. I am the type that does exhaustive research before making any major life changing decisions. Needless to say, I had a list of questions/concerns I wanted answered before beginning TRT. Dr. Schuyler took the time to answer all of my questions & set my mind at ease. I especially like the fact that he personally spends time with all of his patients during every visit.

A very happy patient!

Sal

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Superman

how does he do business? is he a flat monthy fee kind of place? will he write an rx to take to the pharmacy? does he require you come in for weekly shots? etc

looks like i'm only 15 min away from his office and recently left the company I was using with the intentions of going with Defy but if i can find a local guy that lets me self administer and the price is right I'm all for it.

sp275

I pay a one time yearly fee. This covers all office visits & bloodwork. He calls in the script to the pharmacy & I go pick up my prescriptions. Yes, I self administer. I go to the office every 3 or 4 months (can't remember which) for blood-work & to make sure everything is on track. Let me know if you have any other questions.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me