Six Month Blood Work/New Protocol

Buy Lab Tests Online

CoastWatcher

At the six month mark of treatment. Feeling dramatically better, libido, energy, mental focus - all improved. I certainly notice a drop in all of those things, however, 36-48 hours before the next weekly shot.

Injecting 100mg/test enth every week, no HCG (to my doctor's mild frustration).

Had a peak reading of 875...but a trough reading, day before next injection, of 310.

E2 reading: 19/Sensitive, 35/Standard (ran both since my doctor is an outspoken believer that too many trt patients over-treat estradiol due to inaccurate lab work).

Results for shbg, cbc, thyroid, cortisol will be in when I see my doctor next Tuesday. My shbg has always been in low-normal range prior to therapy beginning.

In an email, she is proposing a split-dose schedule, as so many here on the Forum are doing. Sixty milligrams of test enth every 3.5 days along with HCG (dose to be discussed when I meet with her).

What is a reasonable level to hope for/shoot for/expect on that size dose given the fact I seem to clear testosterone quickly?

Thoughts and comments are most welcome.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

I would definitely go with the twice a week protocol for 6 weeks and see how you feel then. If you feel good up until 36 hours before your next shot, My guess is that you are going to see a big difference for the better with twice a week injections.

My 2 cents - Dont worry about the level as long as you feel good, have good libido, etc...

CoastWatcher

Thanks, ERO. I, too, understand the "treat the patient, don't treat the numbers" philosophy, but I - too frequently - get caught up in the quantitative side of the game.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me