HCG storage

Buy Lab Tests Online

Antanas Dzukas

Hi,

I can only buy 5000 IU HCG (pregnyl) i my country. After you dissolve HCG into
bacteriostatic water, is it ok to keep into insulin syringe for 1 month e.g? Use the same syringe, just to change needle before every injection? I read somewhere that its not very sterile to keep HCG into plastic syringe.

]It is not recommended to store any injectable product in a drawn up syringe as it is not a sealed container and presents sterility issues. Not only that but the freezing/thawing of polypropylene (the type of plastic syringes are made of) can cause leeching of the plastic into solution and further degradation of many different active/inactive ingredients within the injectable. This is why 99% of injectable drugs come in borosilicate glass vials.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Just put the reconstituted HCG in the refrigerator and use as director.

I don't get why you want to load up one syringe with all the HCG and inject with new needles???

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
But you keep HCG in the syringe or sterile vial(glass)?

Just put the reconstituted vial in the fridge. Wipe the top with alcohol when ready for your next pull and put it back.

You need to go to the video section on the site and see the videos on how to reconstitute HCG and do injections. You will learn all you need to there and they are good videos to boot!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I do not have vial like in this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTaxWTUY04
Pregnyl comes in two ampules(dried HCG and water).

After your mix water with HCG then should keep solution in the syringe or buy somewhere sterile glass vial like in video above.

But my question, can i keep solution in the syringe?

Okay, got it.

You would be better served putting the entire reconstituted HCG in new sterile vial which can be buy for cheap on the internet...that's how most do it.

You can go the way you initially stated as long as you change out the needle each time you inject.

I'd be fine either way.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching