Low estradiol on HRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

yuyi1980

Hello! Im new to the forum. Allow me to bring you up to speed. I was having all kinds of bad things happening from my low T which I had for years untreated as no Dr was willing to supplement it. I implemented many life style changes and supplementation to bring my test up, however, this never brought my numbers up. I finally decided to visit an anti-aging clinic and get some additional testing. I was then diagnosed hypogonodal with a 225 ng/dl. I have been on TRT for the past 2 years. Many improvements since, but it seems I have a few numbers to buffer that I can't get under control. I'm a fit guy, 33 years old, regularly workout, 220 with 15% body fat. I am currently treated with the following protocol.

.7ml of test cypionate 200ml/ml / week (split 2 Monday and Thursday)
1mg Anastrazole once per week (split twice a week)
Hcg 500ius twice a week.

I was originally instructed by my TRT dr to do IM injection once per week, however, AFTER doing much research I decided to go the sub-q method as if this is a permanent condition I was trying to prevent scar tissue. I have had great stable results with the sub-q route. I do 35 units of test twice per week and i stay within a very stable range of 1000 ng/dl to 1200. My issue now is that I'm not aromatize E2. I took the anastrazole at the beginning of the treatment and I realized after a couple of blood tests my estradiol was floored <3 to <5 (done at lab corp on Roche ECLIA Methodology 7.6 to 42.6 range.) Then after two blood tests I decided to discontinue the Anastrazole. Now, after 2 years my estradiol is still <5 with. I requested the Dr. to check for estrogen and it is slightly elevated 289 ng/dl. Im concerned about my estradiol levels being floored all year-around. Is it to blame my sub-q administration for poor aromatization?

I just switched three weeks ago to IM to see if I can boost my estradiol level. I am 33 years old and I don't have no morning erections which I believe is somehow related to my estradiol. Im more concerned with other more permanent side effects such as bone density and osteoporosis, but even though it says to be low I feel most of the sides of high estradiol.

* Depression
* No erections while sleeping (i.e. "night wood" or "morning wood")
* Anxiety
* Water Retention
* Increased Blood Pressure
* Decreased Libido
* When penis is limp, it doesn't hang low (it seems to try to crawl back up) At times this could be so retracted it can be painful.
* Trouble sleeping at night - waking up multiple times per night
* Lack of Libido
* Crying while watching TV shows/movies
* Easier to get angry (think PMS)

Anyone here have had a similar issue? My dr has no idea why I'm not aromatizing. And why my estrogen levels are elevated while my E2 is negative. I went to see a second Dr for a second opinion and he strongly advised me to get back to the Anastrozole, he said this was nothing else than estrogen moving due to injections and fluctuations. I was not too comfortable getting back on the Anastrazole as if these tests are accurate, this will further suicide more estrogen in my body. Instead I started taking DIM which I incorporated into my supplementation out of the fear of not bringing any estrogen support to my protocol.

Your thoughts will be greatly appreciated

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

ERO

When your e2 crashes it may take a few weeks to return to a normal level. I also take 200mg of Test cyp a week (spit into 2 100mg sub-q injections) and for me 0.25mg of Anastrozol twice weekly (or half as much as you were taking) is almost too much.

I would also go to the nearest Labcorp and do my own blood work. Get the hormone panel for females (its for men, too) as it is like $50.

yuyi1980

Thanks man! I will do that. I really need to get this straighten out. I honestly dont think the lab test is accurate. I have been 2 years without an IA with my test in the 1200 and this E2 seems not to move up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me