New Guy Here.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mr MJ

Just a short note about myself. I am 54 years young and have been on HRT for 10 1/2 years. In 2004 I was diagnosed with very Low T of 101. Went to urologist and was diagnosed as partial primary hypo. I wanted to try herbal treatment, tribbulus, DHEA etc... could not raise my levels much. Started on gels - Testim and Androgel which worked for about 3 months then levels would not go any higher. After about 2 years of fooling around with 4 different Dr's (only one who had some idea of what real HRT was) - I finally found a Dr who specialized in male hormone therapy. This Dr started me on the correct pathway to feeling better physically and emotionally with correct HRT. The only drawback was that this Dr did not work with insurance companys and I had to file all the claims myself. I finally found a local physician who I could work with,talk with and discuss my treatment with and did accept my insurance and file with them. I am still with him today. My treatments includes HCG injections that many men are on with bi-weekly Testosterone injections. I must say that I feel the best now and would never come off of HRT. I do know that the 2 double hernia operations I had back in 1994 and 2000 could of contributed to my hormone problem. I also think that the Accutane therapy I underwent back in 1980 could have also caused problems. The things I have learned about HRT is everyone is different regarding how their body will react and E2 is the most tricky thing to manage - and most important do not change more than one part of your hormone plan without knowing how you respond to it. I also take an AI 1/8 pill - yes I cut it in 1/8's two times a week. From what I can tell this forum has a lot of helpful and useful information!! Glad to be here !! (I guess my mesage wasn't short)
Mr MJ

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You're a veteran - over 10 years on TRT. Those like me, newcomers to the process, have struggled with the same issues you did in terms of finding qualified doctors. But you're right, when things begin falling in place it makes all the difference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me