Tampa area insurance covered trt

Buy Lab Tests Online

capo937

I started my therapy at Tampa Rejuvenation with Dr. DeVryer at their Bruce B. Downs location. And I was more than impressed, seriously top notch. They are very forward thinking. Only problem... the office visits aren't covered by insurance. So I went to a GP in Spring Hill, closer to home. He wrote me for the T at half the dose that is perfect for me, and scoffed at hcg and didn't write an AI either. He told me to stop therapy for 3 weeks and go for blood to get a base line. I hadn't cut ties with my original clinic yet and had an appt for blood there the next day, feb 11 those were the results I posted in my intro. The last shot of T I did was my weekly 200mg on feb 4 last hcg 400iu feb 8 and had been taking adex daily @.15mg until the 10th when GP told me to stop.
(Side note) my clinic knows I only have 1 week of meds left and know I need tore-order. So I tell them my GP said to stop for 3 weeks to get a baseline. I don't want them writing anything, I don't want to go to prison cuz I want a solid boner! Damn!
So... I waited 3 weeks from my last shot of T, and went for blood last Tues.I had filled my script for the T a couple days earlier so as soon as I got home from the blood work I happily pinned my ass :)
How in the cuss can I get this Dr, who seems great in other respects, to write the AI and hcg? I have the T approved by insurance at $4/mo (that gave me a chub!) The AI will be $8/mo if he writes it, and the hcg will come out of pocket, but I don't see him writing that, and at 38 it's essential to me. I only have 1 child so far, so who knows. And testicular atrophy? Kissa my azz! Help!
Or if anyone knows a good doc near me, I have BCBS blue select.
J

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I started my therapy at Tampa Rejuvenation with Dr. DeVryer at their Bruce B. Downs location. And I was more than impressed, seriously top notch. They are very forward thinking. Only problem... the office visits aren't covered by insurance. So I went to a GP in Spring Hill, closer to home. He wrote me for the T at half the dose that is perfect for me, and scoffed at hcg and didn't write an AI either. He told me to stop therapy for 3 weeks and go for blood to get a base line. I hadn't cut ties with my original clinic yet and had an appt for blood there the next day, feb 11 those were the results I posted in my intro. The last shot of T I did was my weekly 200mg on feb 4 last hcg 400iu feb 8 and had been taking adex daily @.15mg until the 10th when GP told me to stop.
(Side note) my clinic knows I only have 1 week of meds left and know I need tore-order. So I tell them my GP said to stop for 3 weeks to get a baseline. I don't want them writing anything, I don't want to go to prison cuz I want a solid boner! Damn!
So... I waited 3 weeks from my last shot of T, and went for blood last Tues.I had filled my script for the T a couple days earlier so as soon as I got home from the blood work I happily pinned my ass :)
How in the cuss can I get this Dr, who seems great in other respects, to write the AI and hcg? I have the T approved by insurance at $4/mo (that gave me a chub!) The AI will be $8/mo if he writes it, and the hcg will come out of pocket, but I don't see him writing that, and at 38 it's essential to me. I only have 1 child so far, so who knows. And testicular atrophy? Kissa my azz! Help!
Or if anyone knows a good doc near me, I have BCBS blue select.
J

I told my Dr that my nipples were extra sensitive since I started injecting Test Cyp to which he promptly prescribed Anastrozile. Do you really need AI?

I also told my Dr that I liked the benefits Test injections were giving me; however, I would not like my sperm count (fertility) to go down since I was trying to have a child.

capo937

I go to him in exactly 1wk. I would think he would handle it. Although when he was writing the T he says "this give boobs. And small testis" I show him my bottles from clinic and tell him that these 2 meds are essential for me on T. His attitude was "less is better" we shall see...
Hcg has been approved since 1939! I am willing to bet he hasn't prescribed anything with that history in months!

Midnight

Blue Cross, it's a ppo called Blue Select

Thanks Capo. I also have Blue Cross PPO. When calling customer service, is there anything in particular that I need to ask to see if they reimburse for TRT, since my current provider doesn't accept insurance.

capo937

Midnight. As long as you go to a Dr in your network their services will be covered. As far as meds... log on to the bcbsfl website. Set up your user name and password. Click on pharmacy.Click "compare prescription prices" choose your type of tese I.e. test cyp 200mg/ml and choose to compare local pharmacy prices. If the medicine comes up "needs prior approval" you call customer service and give them the fax# of the Dr office. They send the form, Dr responds, 15 days later or less the web site will show your monthly cost like on other meds. The hcg unfortunately will not be covered, and check your preferred AI as well as it may be covered without anything special. HTH,
J

Rogue57

Midnight. As long as you go to a Dr in your network their services will be covered. As far as meds... log on to the bcbsfl website. Set up your user name and password. Click on pharmacy.Click "compare prescription prices" choose your type of tese I.e. test cyp 200mg/ml and choose to compare local pharmacy prices. If the medicine comes up "needs prior approval" you call customer service and give them the fax# of the Dr office. They send the form, Dr responds, 15 days later or less the web site will show your monthly cost like on other meds. The hcg unfortunately will not be covered, and check your preferred AI as well as it may be covered without anything special. HTH,
J

I too, have BCBS. They will pay 85% out of network; including prescription drugs. the tough part is getting a doctor prescribe the injectable (test C). There are plenty of business models run by salespeople who are partnered with doctors & pharmacies where everyone splits the profit. The tough part is finding a doctor who will act independently...that's where the insurance will pay for the injections. And its hard to beat $1.56 per/month, deliver to your door.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me