How much oil max SubQ

Buy Lab Tests Online

ridedivefx

Hello good people,

What is the max recommend amount of oil (ml/cc) that can be taken SubQ with least risk of infection or trauma and bruising. I am fairly lean all over except lower abdomen area so SubQ is not an issue.

My regiment is EOD 40mg with Prop. Prop is pharm grade and dosed at 100mg/2ml -> 50mg/ml. To get 40mg I have to pin 0.8ml. This seems a large amount for EOD SubQ pinning.

I am doing IM currently rotating between 4 sites (shlders/legs). Can I switch to SubQ?

Many thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You are right. Too high of a dose and frequency for subq injections. Your chance to develop site reactions would be high.

You could switch from propionate to cypionate or enanthate to only inject twice per day only .25 ml at a time.

ridedivefx

So if Cypionate or enanthate is dozed at 100mg/ml -> .4ml will be my required dose for 40mg

1. with EOD pinning and x2 pin (broken into .2ml) will be a lot of pinning in my abdomen area. Is .4 in 1 shot SubQ bad? Does any one else do this? I am quite lean on legs will have to pinch hard with my finger to grab the fat

2. If I still keep it IM can I use 29 or even 30G slin pin. I am currently using 27g .5" IM

3. With 29G or 30G the needle size is small. My shoulder are fairly lean but I fear the oil collecting between the fat layer and muscle layer. How do y'all avoid this or do y'all even worry about this?

thnx

Vince

Super Moderator
ridedivefx, you only been on TRT for a short time right? Wouldn't it be better just to keep it the same until you have labs?

ridedivefx

You are absolutely right. 4 weeks. Just wanted to get ahead of myself and learn the details of all option by experienced members. I want to keep EOD schedule, I back load all my syringes and want to minimize the slightest delay or discomfort by perfecting the procedure as this is life long.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me