When to take blood test?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ridedivefx

hi,

Been on TRT for 4 weeks now 40mg prop eod (total 140mg weekly). I do this IM with a slin pin. And HCG 150iu EOD subq.

When should I do the blood test to find out my trough and peaks?

THe same question as above if this was enanthate or cyp ester done EOD. Will that change the time?

I see most do 2 or even 3 injections/week and the blood is drawn the same day before the injection is due. Is it gonna be the same with EOD injections too?

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
ridedivefx, shouldn't your serum levels stabilize and then you will have no peaks. That said I guess I would do my blood work before I inject?

ridedivefx

Appreciate the input guys but I want to see where I end up with TT. I want to be on the high side of the range but not much higher outside of physiological ranges that it becomes a mini cycle.

So like Vince pointed out should I draw blood before the next injections maybe after 8 weeks?

RoneTone

Hey Guys I have a question that relates to this topic.

I'm almost to my TRT six week mark and I want to get blood work done.

I do Test Cyp EO3 for a total of 100mg a week (Subq). I also do HCG Mon, Weds, Fri 160iu each pin (Subq and per Gene's suggestion).

No AI.

On which day is best to do the lab work? Should I do it on the day of injection, but prior to the pin? That would be my trough, right?

I was feeling good the first 3 or 4 weeks but this last week I'm feeling more tired but with random spikes of energy. I will be interesting to know what's going on.

Feedback or advice is appreciated!

ridedivefx

Yes I think that is the consensus. Draw blood before your next pin cause after you pin your serum level will come high.

I am not using any AI either so Estrogen check is important and should be checked when you go for testing. I hope you have baseline tests done before starting TRT for comparison.

RoneTone

^ Thanks :)

Yeah, I did do baselines prior to starting. My E2 (non-sensitive - I can't get sensitive where I am) was 26, right in that sweet spot between 20-30. Hopefully it hasn't gone haywire.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me