do some people just do better on testosterone cream?

Buy Lab Tests Online

tmckenzie

Hello all. after taking the shots for several years, and having to come off last summer because of stupid doctors during a months longs hospital stay, I decided when I started trt again, to try the 20 percent compounded cream. I began to really feel like I was on trt. My hair went back to growing, libido got a lot better, everything was good. But I was using 6 clocks of the cream to get my levels about 800. My dht was high though, and having to take a small amount of anastrazole. My cream I will add had dhea in it as I have no pituitary and levels were tanked. Well all of that cream got expensive and we switched back to shots and dhea pills. This is about a month or so in and I am noticing I am loosing my edge. And a key indicator for me seems to be hair growth. I am back to shaving once a week maybe. Libido is not as good either. Energy not as good either.while I have other issues I feel like the cream or a combo might work Best. Has anybody else had cream work better than shots? Thanks all for the advice in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
You may need the higher DHT that gels provide.

If your gel got expensive just order it from apsmeds.com or empowerrxpharmacy.com

tmckenzie

You may be right on the money. I use APS, but never asked them about buying in bigger sizes. The dhea could be some of it you think? I have taken dhea in pill before and I do not absorb it well. And having adrenal insufficientcy, dhea as it seems to be as important as cortisol which I replace as well, my dhea may be down as well. I have a consult with defy as that is who I use in the morning and just trying to line my thoughts up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me