Little piece of rubber in solution, safe to take?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

So in my cyp bottle the rubber part of the top has come off (probably because of all the times I poked a needle through it), and I'm obviously careful not to draw that little piece into the syringe. I'm just curious though (as there are two little small pieces of rubber you can barely see in the solution) if I accidentally injected it in the muscle, is there risk for infection? Should I not use this bottle anymore?

I included a picture of the piece you could see (there are also two other really small pieces you can't see):

RubberInCyp.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Technically it's now contaminated and should't be used.

That said, I personally wouldn't waste it and would be careful not to get the rubber into the syringe if that's even possible.

Looks like this vial is done anyways?

Pacman

I believe that there's enough in there for at least another two injections..... Do you think that even without the rubber pieces going in the syringe, the solution is not sterile anymore?? I always rub the rubber with alcohol prior to inserting the drawing needle, always.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I believe that there's enough in there for at least another two injections..... Do you think that even without the rubber pieces going in the syringe, the solution is not sterile anymore?? I always rub the rubber with alcohol prior to inserting the drawing needle, always.

Any foreign matter that falls into the suspension is considered contaminated as it's not supposed to be there.

That said, I'd still use it just don't get it caught in the syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me