Choosing between 2 Clinics

Buy Lab Tests Online

KeyserSöze

I am definitely switching from my current clinic to either DefyMedical or LowTestosterone.com

The only difference that I can quantify at this point is that LowTestosterone.com has a doctor in my area that I could see in person if necessary, but I don't know if that is enough to tip the scales in their favor with all other things being equal.

Does anyone have enough experience with both to be comfortable recommending one over the other? I've been in contact with both and am very impressed with their support and breadth of knowledge compared to my current clinic. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I am definitely switching from my current clinic to either DefyMedical or LowTestosterone.com

The only difference that I can quantify at this point is that LowTestosterone.com has a doctor in my area that I could see in person if necessary, but I don't know if that is enough to tip the scales in their favor with all other things being equal.

Does anyone have enough experience with both to be comfortable recommending one over the other? I've been in contact with both and am very impressed with their support and breadth of knowledge compared to my current clinic. Any input is greatly appreciated.

I do have a low testosterone clinic by my place, but after doing a lot of research I decided on defy medical. It's only been since Dec. 4th 2014, but so far I feel that I have made the right decision.

Superman

How does defy compare price wise to LowT.com? I know low t is 199 per month. The clinic I'm with now is ripping me off its about 500 per month!!!

i recently quit LowTestosterone.com and am attempting to switch to defy. LowTestosterone.com was a fine service but the "$199/mo all inclusive" price they advertise is misleading as they charge what they refer to as a "co-pay" for every medication they send you. It may not seem like a huge deal but it could cost you as much as another $45 every other month depending on your protocol. That adds up over the course of what could be many decades of this treatment.

I received some pricing from Defy and it looks like I will spend less than half of what I was paying LowTestosterone.com. That's a huge savings over again what could be many decades. Hope this helps.

I'm 53 years old.......today as a matt of fact. I've only been on TRT for seven weeks.......Defy has been great. I live in the ATL area.......there were plenty of walk in clinics here. I did a lot of homework, most of it from this forum......seems like when I walked into the clinics I had more knowledge than the on-hand staff. Then, when I decided to go with at home injections, it was down to Defy or LowTestosterone.com. Both seemed great to me. The closest Low Testosterone.com for me was Nashville, 4 1/2 hours away from me. Defy is 10 hours away from me, however they treat 100% tele-medically. No required in office visits. Much more flexible with costing.......for example I can get my labs with my insurance......etc. They have literally blown me away with their customer service, follow up phone calls and everything. They keep adding on to their offerings.....such as 24/7 chat available, a log-in portal etc. They communicate directly with you via email for ancillary type information. I'm very pleased......I'm knew to the process, but I'm not new to doctor's office. Defy blows away any type of medical service I've been treated with hands down. Heck, I even got a "Happy Birthday" message sent to me today for my birthday from them. They deserve top rating, my only selfish thought is that with there current great reputation, they could grow very quickly and then.......the service could experience growing pains. But hopefully they've been planning ahead for what looks like rapid growth coming their way.

Midnight

I was with LowTestosterone.com for one year, which was my first year on TRT. The $199 per month did seem a bit high and I also had a $15 co-pay per prescription which added to the cost. My doctor was nice, but she didn't have any idea about TRT. Their support staff was great and were very knowledgeable, but unfortunately they weren't doctors. I'm sure there are some knowledgeable doctors experienced with TRT within their network, but unfortunately it wasn't mine. They also seemed hesitant to do further bloodwork in between, unless I paid for it out-of-pocket in addition to the $199 per month.

I switched to Defy Medical and have been so pleased with the knowledge and level of service that I've received with them over the last year of treatment. I've saved money with them and feel much better knowing that I'm in good hands with Dr. Saya. Since I've been a patient of both, I'd HIGHLY recommend Defy over LowTestosterone.com. I'm almost certain you'll save money with Defy and I know you will get excellent treatment from a knowledgeable doctor. Let me know if you have any specific questions you'd like to ask me.

Midnight

Also, with LowTestosterone.com, the doctor will not write you a prescription for anything that is not offered through them. I asked her to write me a B-12 injectable prescription and she said that she couldn't do that, but would consider doing it if I scheduled a different appointment with her through her office as a patient of hers (not LowTestosterone.com). I didn't like this answer, so this is another reason I went with Defy. Dr. Saya has all of the bloodwork available to him and will prescribe what is needed based upon reviewing your bloodwork.

Superman

Also, with LowTestosterone.com, the doctor will not write you a prescription for anything that is not offered through them. I asked her to write me a B-12 injectable prescription and she said that she couldn't do that, but would consider doing it if I scheduled a different appointment with her through her office as a patient of hers (not LowTestosterone.com). I didn't like this answer, so this is another reason I went with Defy. Dr. Saya has all of the bloodwork available to him and will prescribe what is needed based upon reviewing your bloodwork.
funny you mention that. I just got an email from lowtestosterone.com not 3 hours ago saying they have added B-12 methylcobalamin as an addon to your treatment for $30/mo.

Well, for me........it's definitely less than the $199.00 / month at Testosterone.com. I don't have to pay for labs......because they are covered under my insurance. The test cyp was $120 or $129 for 20 weeks supply. They ship next day for $25.00. The initial Dr's visit (which is virtual) was I think $150.00 (however that was for a full hour with Dr. Saya). Follow up visits with the Dr is $70.00, or if you schedule with a nurse is $40.00 (your choice). Everything is pay as you go......not fixed monthly. When I was comparing the two......Defy was much cheaper, and much more flexible all the way around. They can write scripts for you with your own pharmacy for convenience except the T, the reason being T is a controlled substance, and for shipping purposes and control, they want ship and control the T themselves. Everything else is very flexible and convenient. Just give them a call and talk to Jason Bruce or Chelsea Dunning. They'll answer all your questions regarding the costs.

Just to clarify a few points:

1. There are no hidden or "gotcha" fees in our program. Everything is laid out on the website. Each fee is discussed with the individual and does not move forward until the individual verbally states they understand the process. Each client is also provided with a detailed, easy to read form before treatment starts that again goes over the price breakdown. No client can move forward without reviewing and signing.

2. The $15 prescription fee, this is not collected by lowtestosterone.com but by the pharmacy. None of that money goes to lowtestosterone.com. Even if you had three medications prescribed ($45) it would be impossible to be paying $45 per month unless you're using 500mg of testosterone a week, 30,000iu of HCG a month and 1mg of anastrozole per day. Hardly what anyone would call TRT. The $15 RX fee is simply paid on refills to the pharmacy, which isn't monthly but only once every few months since most medications will last a few months.

3. The doctors will write prescriptions for other items or treat other conditions that are unrelated to low testosterone. However, the lowtestosterone.com program only covers TRT, what is laid out on the website. It does not cover full HRT. If you need thyroid treatment, if you're in need of HGH or other hormonal related things, you can speak to the doctor about this but it's going to be an additional cost, which is between you and the physician. Some men, not all but surprisingly more than I would have thought, assume the fee paid for the lowtestosterone.com program should cover every last aspect of their health.

4. Blood work: the Low T program covers a set number of blood test. If more blood testing is deemed necessary by the physician, Low T will cover the cost and the patient pays nothing. If that means 1 or 10 extra blood test per year, the cost is covered. If a patient simply wants more blood testing that is not covered or deemed necessary by the physician, the patient does have to pay for it, but we're talking about a very small amount of money. There are those that like having their blood tested constantly, and that's fine.

5. Through our program you can have your prescriptions filled at any pharmacy you want. No one limits are stops you from filling your meds at CVS, Walgreens or anywhere else. However, we cannot not cover any additional cost associated with having them filled outside of our network.

Defy, in particular Jasen Bruce, good people, and certainly wish them well. Jasen has been a friend to Low T in many ways. I simply wanted to clear up some misconceptions or inaccuracies regarding our program that appeared in this thread.

First and foremost I appreciate the testimony of those who are under Defy's care on this thread. I hope to continue a high standard of service for each of you.
This is also a difficult thread for me personally because of my respect and friendship with the gentlemen at lowtestosterone.com. I would also like to add some clarification

Both Dr Saya and I believe that lowtestosterone.com is one of few good options men have to obtain proper TRT when they are not able to receive such from their GPs. This is important because we see patients almost every week that had terrible experiences at previous clinics that market TRT.

Both Defy Medical and LowTestosterone.com provide proper TRT for men, but through different platforms designed to serve specific people. LowTestosterone administers education and provides vendor services to local physicians in communities across the US so that men can experience TRT at a local clinic. Without their service, these doctors would not be able to provide proper TRT.

Defy Medical is a telemedicine clinic designed to help patients in areas where there is no access to TRT and other specialty services. Access might be limited due to lack of a doctor who will prescribe proper treatment or lack of insurance coverage. It was originally designed as a convenient service for military and government contractors who travel extensively and are not in one location for long.

Both Defy Medical and LowTestosterone.com strive for excellent customer (patient) service and medical care. Choosing depends on which platform better serves your needs, schedule, and location.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching