Dr. Punjabi (Austin, TX)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jon

After getting the runaround from other doctors/medical centers in Austin (no names mentioned, but rhymes with prick), I finally found a knowledgeable, straightforward doctor who was willing to work with me on my treatment. Dr. Punjabi also recommended reading/research (greatly informative/appreciated), and suggested other steps I could take to better health after examining my bloodwork. I continue to go there for follow ups.

http://www.pmcaustin.com/

Punjabi.jpg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jaybees

Hey Jon,
Do you have any updates? What treatments does he have you on? I'm trying to find a Dr in Austin who can do HCG monothearpy.

Thanks!

Ab037

Jaybees,
I recently found a Dr in Austin that is starting me on HCG monotherapy like you requested.. name Dr George D Martinez with the Austin Clinic. 512-250-5577

Matteo

Was anyone ever able to meet with Dr. Punjabi? I'm also in Austin and haven't had any luck with previous doctors.

Jaybees,
I recently found a Dr in Austin that is starting me on HCG monotherapy like you requested.. name Dr George D Martinez with the Austin Clinic. 512-250-5577

Could you give some more information about Dr. George Martinez? I can't seem to find if he accepts insurance or not.

Thanks!!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching