What have been your experiences using Defymedical

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Midnight

I was spending $199 per month with another program while living in California, and was with them for approximately one year. I then relocated across country, within one hour of Defy Medical and decided to transfer my treatment to them. I feel that Dr. Saya is very knowledgeable, professional and has a genuine interest in helping me feel my best. While I'm still not dialed in 100%, he has been open to adjusting my treatment protocol as appropriate with follow-up blood tests to adjust my treatment as needed. I would highly recommend Defy Medical!

Brian963

It took me over 9 years to find a doctor to effectively treat my low testosterone with proven treatment methods. Dr. Saya and his entire staff are experts in their field. I've been on my regime since August of 2014. I highly recommend Defy.

Robbie63

I can highly recommend using Defy Medical.Covino33. My doctor does not perscribe HCG either. (((After 8 month on TRT I signed up through the HCG support program. I haven't understood why guys that are upset with not getting HCG or side effects dealt with do not use the resources available) I spent month speaking to my Dr about HCG additional lab work etc but still she was comfortable prescribing.

I informed my GP that I was in contact with Defy and Dr. Saya and I got copies of all my prior labs and sent them to Defy. Now both my Gp and Dr Saya both receive my labs. I am able to use my insurance through my GP for my test and basic standard labs. Dr Saya will orders additional labs and is a great added resource as part of my team. He has gotten my DHEA level regulated as well as other things. We are going to look at thyroid panel also. Dr Saya makes recommendations to my protocol and is there for any negative side effects. I can say I am much more confident having Defy Medical as part of my team.

My wife has now submitted her paperwork to Defy Medical as a result of my positive changes.

Chelsea and the entire team at Defy Medical have been extremely professional, supportive, following up with all my needs.

I am thankful for both Defy Medical and the resources that are available through excelmale and what they have created.

Vince

Super Moderator
I can get Test Cyp. but not Hcg...am thinking of going with defy...could you share your experiences with using them?

Thanks

I also use Defy Medical. I live in Wisconsin and of course Defy is in Florida so everything is done over the phone or through the internet. Thursday was my 9th week, so far so good. Before I went to defy I saw 3 endocrinologist in Wisconsin. Defy is definitely the most knowledgeable.

covino33

Thanks for the responses....I am going to be using Deft...hope my doc will work along with them...but if not thats fine...

Im thinking, hard, of switching to Defy. I use another very similar program, but they're behind the curve of cutting edge TRT that I see discussed and experience.

Brian963

So today I received my Sermorelin in the mail and I was confused about how much to pull into the insulin syringe. I went to Defy's website to read about it and an online chat window popped up. A person named Matt was on the other end and clarified what 0.25 milliliter would be on the syringe. I thanked him for his help and he said the online chat support is something new they are trying. They will possibly provide it 24/7 as a service for their patients. Now that is customer service! Now I can begin my Sermorelin treatment tonight instead of tomorrow night since I won't have to call the office in the morning. It's another plus for Defy.

I too have been looking around for almost a year. I've submitted labs, physical, etc. to Defy. They are very knowledgeable, realistic and reasonable with the way the conduct their process. For instance, I had lab work done at another clinic.......it was only 10 days old so they accepted the lab work. My latest physical was outside the 90 days range, so I had to get a new physical.....but they accepted the one I had done at the CVS pharmacy. They were very interested in previous medical history documents I had on hand.....recent body composition profile etc.......so they asked me to go ahead and send it as well. Very courteous and knowledgeable......very current and in-tune. They think current and "outside" the box. Their goal is integrative, through endocrine intervention. I have my consultative appointment on Monday, can't wait to discuss the therapy and get started. BTW, I live in the ATL area.......so telemedicine will be new for me, but I can't think of a way more effective way to do this. I jacked up and excited!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me