My current Labs

Buy Lab Tests Online

Derrick

I just got off the phone with the guys at Low T center concerning my recent labs that was drawn yesterday. Here are the results. Prolactin 23 ng/ml, Estradiol 44 pg/ml, Total Test 835 ng/dl, Free Test 19.6 pg/ml.

I'm 43 y/o and have been receiving TRT for about 18months now at the Low T center. I workout at least 3x week. You would think that after starting therapy and being on it for this long, that I would feel a major difference in libido and strength, but not so much. I currently receive 180mg Test Cyp a week at the clinic. I've been doing some research and found out that I should've been receiving HCG injections in conjunction with the Test. When I asked the physician assistant at the clinic about this, he stated that their is not enough documented research out there to really vouch for any solid claims. He also stated that most insurance companies won't cover HCG injections. Therefore, I took it upon myself to find another clinic online and sent all of my updated labs to them and was prescribed a three month supply of HCG along with additional Test Cyp 200mg/ml. I just recently started my first HCG injection this past Monday @400 IU. I was told to do my HCG injection 2 days prior to my injection. My question, if I been on therapy this long with no real noticeable changes, should I also self administer an additional dose of Test Cyp @ 180mg on the fourth day after receiving the first initial 180mg dose just three days prior. That would put me at a total 360mg a week. Will I then feel a noticeable difference ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

You are asking about the possibility of administering a total of 360mg of test, in divided does, per week? The potential problems you are opening yourself to are many. Do you have additional lab results? Hemoglobin and hematocrit? Thyroid numbers? SHBG?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
180 mg of Test per week is close to the upper limit for men on TRT as it will usually raise level well into the upper limits of the lab reference range or even over.

High serum levels for sustained periods of time can have some really bad side effect. Most men don't need this much who present with age related androgen deficiency.

IMO, and what has worked for me and many men, is to spread your HCG injections out into smaller doses more frequently like 250 iu every Mon, Wed and Fri.

We would need to see your latest blood work to make any real assessment on how your protocol is working for you but it sounds like you are in good hands...so far.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me