e2 and time to erection

Buy Lab Tests Online

dallas101346

Does anyone notice that when they are outside of their window for E2 that the time to get an erection is longer? When everything is balanced I feel like I can get an erection very quickly when it isnt, it seems to take longer. Anyone else notice this?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

CoastWatcher

Are you basing this on lab references for E2, or strictly on how you feel? In other words, you realize, based on lab work, that your E2 is out of range, or do you have a slower response time and then wonder if the E2 values are out of whack?

I am am terrible at pinpointing E2 by symptoms alone and can convince myself of anything; I have come to rely heavily on lab results.

dallas101346

Nope, not based on numbers. Just as things fluctuate, sometimes I have rock hard quick erections, then other times they are slower(still firm) but take a bit more effort to get. Just wondering if anyone has this happen ever.

CoastWatcher

Nope, not based on numbers. Just as things fluctuate, sometimes I have rock hard quick erections, then other times they are slower(still firm) but take a bit more effort to get. Just wondering if anyone has this happen ever.

So, you're achieving erections, "still firm", but not quite as quickly. Why assume it's E2? Fatigue, presence or absence of alcohol, temperature, all of these things - and more - impact sexual response. All of us on TRT can be obsessive, but we do ourselves no favours when we stress everything.

you can have problems because you "think" you might have them and boom there you are having issues till you can relax. More to it then just E2.

My E is too low I can barely climax. If E is too high I can barely get it up.

Good news is I know can gauge it pretty well and adjust dosage to compensate

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching