how to split my testosterone undecanoate?

Buy Lab Tests Online

reddevil

I am about to get on TRT and my doc prescribed me 1000mg testosterone undecanoate every 10 weeks, but I do not want to get on that protocol and would ideally want to split my dose weekly (i.e. 100 mg every week) to have more stable testosterone and estradriol levels. I have very low SHBG.

My problem is that the 4 ml 1000mg testosterone undecanoate is supposed to be single use and comes in an ampule, so how do I split it in weekly doses without affecting the sanctity of the Testosterone? Its quite cheap here and I don't mind using say 400 mg a month (by probably pre filling the syringes?) and letting the balance go waste. Or can I transfer it to a sterile vial and use it as required? Sorry am new to this hence the novice questions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Just load your syringe and use half the dose. Wipe the needle with a alcohol wipe and recap and store is a drug cabinet.

When are you are ready to inject the balance just wipe the needle again with an alcohol wipe and inject the balance.

If you have a syringe where you can change out the needle then use a fresh one on the second injection.

Easy peasy.

reddevil

Just load your syringe and use half the dose. Wipe the needle with a alcohol wipe and recap and store is a drug cabinet.

When are you are ready to inject the balance just wipe the needle again with an alcohol wipe and inject the balance.

If you have a syringe where you can change out the needle then use a fresh one on the second injection.

Easy peasy.

Thanks Gene for the reply. However my problem is that I need to split it in about 10 dosages (and not 2). Also for how long will the testosterone be safe in the syringe without the plastic leaching into it?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thanks Gene for the reply. However my problem is that I need to split it in about 10 dosages (and not 2). Also for how long will the testosterone be safe in the syringe without the plastic leaching into it?

I wouldn't worry about the plastic leaching into the drug, there are a lot of injectable syringes you can get from your pharmacy that are already pre loaded. Hell, don't eat any canned food if you're worried about it as it's everywhere.

The best option is what you suggested earlier in the post; move everything over to a new sterile vial that you can get online easy and just pull from that for your weekly injections.

You figured it out on your own and it will work and you will feel a shit load better by the way:)

reddevil you can just preload all the syringes or/and you can even use the same or less syringes with new needles.
Just inject 100mg change the needle store it for next injection change the needles etc... Can´t you get Testoviron 250mg 1mL instead of that 1000mg 4ml? That way you won´t need to preload so much.

Johnnyanavar

Bump

I am about to get on TRT and my doc prescribed me 1000mg testosterone undecanoate every 10 weeks, but I do not want to get on that protocol and would ideally want to split my dose weekly (i.e. 100 mg every week) to have more stable testosterone and estradriol levels. I have very low SHBG.

My problem is that the 4 ml 1000mg testosterone undecanoate is supposed to be single use and comes in an ampule, so how do I split it in weekly doses without affecting the sanctity of the Testosterone? Its quite cheap here and I don't mind using say 400 mg a month (by probably pre filling the syringes?) and letting the balance go waste. Or can I transfer it to a sterile vial and use it as required? Sorry am new to this hence the novice questions.

Sorry to bump an ancient post. How did this go for you?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me