Hcg and diarrhea?

Buy Lab Tests Online
I have been on Hcg for three weeks at 250 iu three times a week. Within 24 hours of the injection, I am hit with diarrhea. I take an anti-diarrhea tablet and that is the end of it until the next injection. Is this unheard of? Am I doing something wrong? Will it go away after my body adjusts? Do I need to accept this and move on? This is getting tiresome.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
We're all different and can have drug reactions that are not typical...that said, and after exhaustive research on this peptide, I have never heard of that being a neg side effect of HCG use.

I just don't see how it can effect the GI track like that to be honest...there's no connection.

Vince

Super Moderator
Michael, thursday will be the start of my seventh week of TRT so I'm pretty new at this, I'm using Nelson Vergel method of injecting on the shoulders with both testosterone and hcg combined. When I first started I did feel sick like I had the flu, I did not know if it was from injecting or did I just have the flu, everytime I injected I felt sick. But the symptoms got less every time and now I just feel great.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Michael, thursday will be the start of my seventh week of TRT so I'm pretty new at this, I'm using Nelson Vergel method of injecting on the shoulders with both testosterone and hcg combined. When I first started I did feel sick like I had the flu, I did not know if it was from injecting or did I just have the flu, everytime I injected I felt sick. But the symptoms got less every time and now I just feel great.

Vince, that's normal for some men whose hormones are adjusting to "normal".

Sometimes in TRT, when a man starts a new TRT protocol the body has to "adjust" and for some men is not a good feeling...but that changes quickly and the "better feeling" is not too far behind.

Dr. Crisler speaks of this happening to some of his men often.

Sometimes we have to feel bad to get good again as the body adjusts.;)

Vince

Super Moderator
Gene thanks for the explanation, one thing that works for me when I get diarrhea, I just have to eat a jar of applesauce, for some reason it works every time.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me