Hcg and estradiol questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

nashman

Hi,

I am taking a testosterone cream that I put on my balls twice a day. It has finally raised my testosterone levels ( I had tried injections and all the gels etc... with no success). My estradiol is 52 and my doc said that was high but he would worry until it gets past 71. This doesn't seem right to me. In terms of estradiol, which effect does it have on my body in general and also in terms of hair growth? While I would like to maintain my head hair, I would like to see my body hair return to normal ( I lost a lot with the low T). I am Italian and body hair is normal for Americans of with my heritage and I look odd without it so I am glad it is starting to return. However, I would like to know of anything I can do to minimize estrogens as well as protect my head hair etc.. Can anyone offer any help or suggestions?

For Hcg, I am taking 50 units three times per week and have not noticed any testicular improvement. I have been doing this for over three months. Any suggestions on alternate dosing?

Thank you!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I think your Doctor is taking a conservative approach as it relates to Estradiol and there is nothing wrong with that. The drugs used to lower Estradiol are very powerful in men and should only be used when necessary.

That being said, if at 52 pg/ml, while being a bit high, as long as you don't present with any signs of elevated levels than I wouldn't worry about it and follow your Doc's management.

You also need to make sure that your Estradiol lab was using the "Sensitive" lab and not the standard lab as the standard lab is designed form women and not men and tends to overestimate levels in men.

As for HCG, what do you mean my "50 units" are you pulling back to the 50 mark on the insulin syringe?

Need to know know more but it sounds like you have a Doc with TRT knowledge.

nashman

Hi Gene,

Thank you for your reply. I do not know if they used the Sensitive lab for the Estradiol or not. What would be the symptoms of it being too high? The one thing I can tell you for sure is that I am tired and am not feeling rested when I wake up in the mornings.

In terms of the Hcg, I use an Insulin needing and I do pull to the 50 mark on the syringe.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me