27gauge1/2inch

Buy Lab Tests Online

mykel

I just bought 27gauge 1/2 inch needle , its a 1.0 ml needle and has the numbers 1 threw 9 i believe, i inject 50 ml 2x aweek with a 3 ml, what number do I draw to , to equal 50 ml on a 27 gauge needle and were in the shoulder should I inject safest Place?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

covino33

Is it 200mg 10ml bottle of TCyp? If so 2.5 would give u 50 mgs....I switched from 25g 1 inch 3ml IM as well...not sure of the proper term for the casing part of the syringe

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
I just bought 27gauge 1/2 inch needle , its a 1.0 ml needle and has the numbers 1 threw 9 i believe, i inject 50 ml 2x aweek with a 3 ml, what number do I draw to , to equal 50 ml on a 27 gauge needle and were in the shoulder should I inject safest Place?

Mykel, I think what you meant to say is that you inject 50mg x 2 per week, not 50ml. Unless your protocol calls for 10,000mg per week of testosterone LOL. (If it does, we need to talk ha ha).

So, permitting you're looking at 50mg x 2 (total of 100mg per week), the only difference will be the optics on the syringe with the total amount of cc's. Like Covino mentioned, we're also presuming your dosage amount is 200mg/ml(?). If so, draw out to .25cc, or just as close as you can right between the 2 and 3 mark on the syringe. 200mg x .25cc = 50mg. IMO, your best bet will be to inject into the delts; having a 1/2" pin.

An easier option to keep in mind for the future is going even finer with a 31g x 5/16" length insulin pin, and go subcutaneously. I like the IM application when you need to inject > 1cc , but when only doing 1/4cc or 1/2cc, SubQ has its benefits!!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me