Insulin needle with just cypionate

Buy Lab Tests Online

covino33

Hello-
Can I use the insulin needle to inject just cypionate in my right and left shoulder...I do not have hcg yet...currently use 100mgs. a week...inject twice a week 50 mgs ...Thanks,
Pat

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thanks Gene...I just thought the shoulder would be better based on the video Nelson made...thanks again, Pat

Whatever works for you.

I think fat pads like the love handles are the easiest and least painful...but what you are comfortable with and what you like is up to you my friend:)

Vince

Super Moderator
covino, I just started TRT on dec, 4th and decided to use the shoulders, like Nelson video so far so good. I've never injected myslf with anything before. But I do find this a pretty easy way to go.

covino33

Guys...thanks for the replies...I inject in the thighs with a 25g one inch...but definitely want to try with the smaller needles I need to add hcg...that will be a bit more difficult to get...

bruin

insulin needle

Guys...thanks for the replies...I inject in the thighs with a 25g one inch...but definitely want to try with the smaller needles I need to add hcg...that will be a bit more difficult to get...

I use a 30 or 31g takes a little longer to load and to admin, but there is actually no feeling on insertion, the other day, i though I had emptied the syringe to find that half was left inside still, so i just hit Apollo's Girdle

hamletshead

That's how I inject mine -- an insulin pin in the stomach is about as easy as it gets. Just backfill the syringe so you don't dull the needle, or else you'll have to press a bit harder to break the skin.

T-dog

That's how I inject mine -- an insulin pin in the stomach is about as easy as it gets. Just backfill the syringe so you don't dull the needle, or else you'll have to press a bit harder to break the skin.

Backfill? I've only done 3 T injections so far, and 4 HCG using insulin needles. I've never heard of backfilling. Is that something people using insulin needles commonly do because going through the rubber of the HCG bottle will dull my needle? I only got enough needles and syringes from the pharmacy to do the injections, not enough to backfill and throw away an extra syringe and needle. Would you mind explaining this as if (which is the reality) I don't know what I'm talking about? Now I'm all paranoid I'm injecting with dull needles.

hamletshead

I believe backfilling is fairly common, presumably because of dulling with the insulin needle. If you draw HCG through the rubber stopper, the needle dulls significantly, and it takes a bit of force to pop it through the skin. Some guys on the forum will backfill 10 insulin pins at a time -- essentially breaking 5,000 IU of HCG into 10 doses -- and then put those pins in the fridge and use as needed. I have kids at home who use the fridge, so I don't do that with my HCG, I just push a little harder to get it into my abdomen. It's not a big deal, but it doesn't slide right in as it does with a fresh pin.

With test cyp, I draw the appropriate amount up and backfill always, because it's too hard to draw test cyp in an insulin pin. And I'm not doing intramuscular injections anymore, I'm doing Dr. Crisler's subcutaneous injection protocol, so I prefer the little 1 cm needle If you need additional needles, you can order additional 25-26 gauge needles on a lot of places online for virtually nothing. (Here's a link to Vitality Med for 100 needles and syringes for $29 -- http://www.vitalitymedical.com/bd-syringes-with-needles.html)

Last point, you can still inject with the same needle you draw with, even if it's dull. It's not a hygiene issue, it's an ease-of-use and convenience issue.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me