Terrible chest acne

Buy Lab Tests Online

cocarr

I know obviously that my T going up would lead to some acne but my right side of my chest up to my clavicle looks terrible. My face is fine and my back is fine until the small of my back which looks really bad as well. Funny enough my left side of my chest is clear.

Most of you guys likely remember my struggle with androgel and I just switched to injections a couple of months ago. The concerning part for me is that my total T was only up to 450 last week so I can only imagine if I get it up higher how bad it will be.

Is this something that will level off and clear up like it did once I was out of high school or is it on going for most guys who have it?? I am married so its not a huge issue but my chest sure does look bad.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
You're gonna be asked about bloodwork, what if any Estrogen test or management you're on, what your dosing protocol is for Test, if you can gather that up it'll be helpful.

cocarr

Thanks guys I have been around here quite a while and posted my labs plenty. This is not really a lab or dosage question though. My total T is mid 400s with the labcorp ranges of 400-1200 which is why I asked the question. I was low 200s so it has barely moved up in a year but the chest acne has increased significantly. I am just hoping it will level off and not progressively worsen as my T goes up more.

CoastWatcher

Nelson, in a post last month, wrote that he had seen men develop acne on TRT who had battled it when they were in their teens. Was that your history?

Thanks guys I have been around here quite a while and posted my labs plenty. This is not really a lab or dosage question though. My total T is mid 400s with the labcorp ranges of 400-1200 which is why I asked the question. I was low 200s so it has barely moved up in a year but the chest acne has increased significantly. I am just hoping it will level off and not progressively worsen as my T goes up more.

wait here and we'll go dig through your previous posts...don't go anywhere.

cocarr

wait here and we'll go dig through your previous posts...don't go anywhere.

Easy pal. Im not looking for a pissing match and it looks like you are new here so welcome to the site. The dosage and protocol is irrelevant regarding my question. Was a simple question about acne while testosterone is going up nothing more. I dont expect you or anyone else to look at my past posts and as I am at work I obviously do not have any of my lab work with me. I am on the standard 200mg test cyp injections every two weeks. Does that help with the acne question?

cocarr

Can you at least tell us what protocol you're on?

Hydrantd thanks for your reply. I am on test cyp. 200 mg every two weeks. I do bi weekly 50mg injections and have just been bumped up to 300mg injections every two weeks so I am starting 150 per week. 0.75ml as its concentration is the 200mg per ml.

cocarr

Nelson, in a post last month, wrote that he had seen men develop acne on TRT who had battled it when they were in their teens. Was that your history?

Coast I had acne on my face buddy but I never really had any on my chest or back. I did get some during football season on my shoulders from my pads but that was to be expected I guess. My chin strap got my chin pretty good too. I had I would say average acne on my face nothing to write home about.

Hydranted

Hydrantd thanks for your reply. I am on test cyp. 200 mg every two weeks. I do bi weekly 50mg injections and have just been bumped up to 300mg injections every two weeks so I am starting 150 per week. 0.75ml as its concentration is the 200mg per ml.

What have your estradiol values been during treatment?

bruin

don't limit yourself, try suggestions till something works...........look for body washes and topical application with salicycic acid, usually 2%, anything less is very minimal concentration. Note that if you cant find this look in the aisle section for warts as these otc products have higher concentrations.

James

Cocarr - I too had terrible acne on my chest and back. Had it bad on chest/back as a teen, then it went away for the next 20 years. I've been to multiple dermatologists who have said that since it's caused by the hormone I'm taking, there was nothing they could do for me. They did recommend a particular kind of soap, but it had little effect (as they perdicted). They didn't feel "anti acne meds" would help either. I did significantly lower my dose and after several months, it cleared up just a little bit. I can cover it up by wearing a tshirt, otherwise it's aweful.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
"Using the modified Leung B5 protocol with Pantethine 750 mg with 250 mg of L Carnitine three times a day, we have noted excellent success rates in reducing or eliminating acne. An added advantage is a good cosmetic result with smaller pore size and smoother skin. The vitamins are safe with no adverse side effects noted."

http://www.drdach.com/Acne_B5.html

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching