Injection site question...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vision

Is there any reason to move the injection sight around, other than possibility of scar tissue build up?? The reason I ask is that I inject my right quad. I have found a birth mark that when injected there I never get blood while aspirating and I never hit a nerve. In fact I feel nothing at all while the needle slides in. I have tried moving around and tried glutes with bad results....
Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Is there any reason to move the injection sight around, other than possibility of scar tissue build up?? The reason I ask is that I inject my right quad. I have found a birth mark that when injected there I never get blood while aspirating and I never hit a nerve. In fact I feel nothing at all while the needle slides in. I have tried moving around and tried glutes with bad results....
Thanks

If it works for you have at it my friend!

I switch legs each time and have to watch for veins for some reason I have a lot in the injection area. Good thing they are at the top where i can see them.
What size needle to you use? I had a harder time till I moved to the 25g x 5/8" needle.
I just exhale and stick dont feel a thing but if I dont exhale the I feel it. Go figure. So if it works for you like Gene said go for it.

bruin

you just got to find what works best for you, guys swear by legs for site inj..........me, I just squirted blood all the time no matter where i moved it around

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I use shallow shoulder 50 mg T ( 27 gauge 1/2 inch insulin syringe) twice per week injections and see no need to aspirate. No scar tissue after a year.

I will never inject on quads, butt or stomach again.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me