New Labs In

Buy Lab Tests Online

jabarnes2006

T levels are double what they were when I first started but my Estrogen is way up to...What should I do to help stop this?

Attachments

• 5168884212563968.jpg
    5168884212563968.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 249
  • 6547507108642816.jpg
    6547507108642816.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 255
  • 5377477620793344.jpg
    5377477620793344.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 243
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Hydranted

Do you have a reference range for estradiol from this lab? What protocol are you on? How many days after last injection were these labs drawn?

jabarnes2006

This is all I got from the doc this morning so Im not sure what range they use. I took my injection a week before the lab which to be honest Im very surprised by the result because I timed the test of 7 days after because thats when I notice the drop of energy

Sounds like you got the timing right, right before you were due your next injection. On your E2 if you can find out if its the standard test or the sensitive test by my god 128 is high no matter what.

Hydranted

This is all I got from the doc this morning so Im not sure what range they use. I took my injection a week before the lab which to be honest Im very surprised by the result because I timed the test of 7 days after because thats when I notice the drop of energy

What protocol are you on?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Ask your doc if estradiol test used liquid chromatography/ mass spectrometry or immuno assay. If it was the later, your value is over estimated.

What is your T dose and frequency?

jabarnes2006

They gave me estradiol and have me doing sub q injections of .75 ml twice a week. He said it would be hard for me to feel anything different with the levels being that high.

Tom Larabee

If the code from your results is a labcorp test it is a sensitive, not ultra-sensitive and is immuno-assay based and as Nelson points out over stated for a male

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
.75 ml twice a week is 300 mg a week which is a high dose in TRT replacement for men.

The default estrogen lab designed for women tends to over estimate values for men but even still, you are elevated for sure and need to get the "Sensitive" estrogen lab quickly so it can be determined how much of an AI you will need to get this value to a healthy level...being high like this is not healthy and can have some nasty side effects as well.

You are missing just about every lab necessary to manage your health under TRT.

These are the labs your Physician should have run:

Testosterone Total
Testosterone Bioavailable
Testosterone Free
SHBG
DHT
DHEA-S
Estradiol (“sensitive” assay only)
PSA
Prolactin (if T <150, or if sexual dysfunction even after proper TRT)

I suspect your Physician is not trained in proper TRT management in men or he would have ordered these labs.

Hydranted

.75 ml twice a week is 300 mg a week which is a high dose in TRT replacement for men.

The default estrogen lab designed for women tends to over estimate values for men but even still, you are elevated for sure and need to get the "Sensitive" estrogen lab quickly so it can be determined how much of an AI you will need to get this value to a healthy level...being high like this is not healthy and can have some nasty side effects as well.

You are missing just about every lab necessary to manage your health under TRT.

These are the labs your Physician should have run:

Testosterone Total
Testosterone Bioavailable
Testosterone Free
SHBG
DHT
DHEA-S
Estradiol (“sensitive” assay only)
PSA
Prolactin (if T <150, or if sexual dysfunction even after proper TRT)

I suspect your Physician is not trained in proper TRT management in men or he would have ordered these labs.

All of this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching