New...old guy

Buy Lab Tests Online

fireplug

Hello folks! Maybe I can help someone...sometime...
I should add.. a low T person for 19 years who was put on Androgel for most of that time with minimal results...Dr. was ok with borderline T numbers...I experienced so many crashes... Finally another DR. sent me to an Endro... I started getting the T shots, my wife does the sticking, two years ago and have never felt better! I also had lapband surgery three years ago with great sucess, so I am able to talk about that in relation to testosterone use as well.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mykel

Hi I am mykel, what dose do you take and how often? I am on 100 ml, which I split to 2x aweek, plus hcg 2x aweek and 1 armidex day after t shot, I am suppose to be taking .8 ml,.which I believe is 150 ml, once aweek,. Would taking.g the 150 ml, cause e2, and hemocrit, to be higher? Just trying to min side effects, I felt slot better on 100 ml all at once, aweek.

fireplug

Hello mykel! I am on 100ml once a week. Having a gosh awful time at my pharmacy in the Southern US stocking testosterone. They tell me it has been this way for the past 3 months. I did read where at least one company had stopped supplying 100 ml....so I had to get my prescription changed to 200 and I half the dose. Sorry, I'm not up on the e2 and hemocrit numbers, The most important item that is monitored for me is liver function. I don't cycle or body build, but I was blessed with genetics.

mykel

So you take 200ml, but split it up to twice aweek? I don't body build either, just had very low t, mine was 180 when I started, been on for 7/8 months and I feel alot better. I have pretty good genetics I am slim but built naturally, so I wander if I even need armidex, do you take hcg or armidex?

fireplug

So you take 200ml, but split it up to twice aweek? I don't body build either, just had very low t, mine was 180 when I started, been on for 7/8 months and I feel alot better. I have pretty good genetics I am slim but built naturally, so I wander if I even need armidex, do you take hcg or armidex?

Sorry for the confusion on dosage.I currently take 1/2 ML of T packaged as 200MG/ML. per week. I was diagnosed with low T in my 40s...I'm 59 at present. I used androgel for most of that time but was never able to maintain basic threshold. I changed to a new Dr. who started me on the shots at 1 ML packaged at 100MG/ML per month...again my levels never achieved threshold...My current Dr. forwarded me to an Endo. center. At the center they established that previous treatment levels were never going to do anything but keep me at borderline with crashes in between. As I said before, now I'm finally dialed in and no crashes!

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Fireplug, welcome to EM. Glad you joined!!

It's always speculation without running period E2 sensitive assays.

fireplug

Thanks! I'm not so smart about the ins and outs of testosterone therapy or what might be applicable to others. My view is from someone who decided one day that I wanted to make changes in order to live a better quality, healthier life. Without the weight loss and T therapy, I sincerely doubt that I would be alive. What I have learned is that Doctors, Health Insurers, Pharmacies, FDA, Politicians, and users, (me included) need better education on the subject of men's health.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
The medical field is waking up to the lack of education on TRT management out there:

" ...the American Urological Association published a position paper10 emphasizing support for the panel's findings, emphasizing the cardiovascular and other safety considerations of TRT, the need for testosterone monitoring both at baseline and during therapy, and the need for additional educational awareness—for both clinicians and patients."
http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=2042936

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching