HCG Monotherapy - Latest labs and question

Buy Lab Tests Online
Looking for some guidance to help solve this complex puzzle of getting my T levels to an optimal range. Long story short, I started out with Total T @ 252 and diagnosed as secondary. I started HCG monotherapy which raised my total T to 617 but my e2 went up to 94!

I then started .2mg of Anastrozole (believe to be same as Arimidex) twice a week and my latest labs came to:

total T @ 815 and Estradiol @ 72.

I was due to take the Anastrozole the morning of the test but I WAITED to take it until after the blood test, so my e2 numbers could be lower.

So my question is, what do you guys think the best course of action should be to get my e2 down? My thoughts are I should drop down a little with my HCG. I'm currently taking 700 IU 3 times a week, maybe I should try 600 IU 3 times a week? I'd rather adjust my HCG then take more of a drug, like the Anastrozole.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Great to see you respond so well to an HCG monotherapy; most men don't do as well.

IMO, I would just increase your AI to .2 mg three times a week each 24 hours after each HCG injection.

I'd like to see your Free T as well if you have it.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Need, what is your free testosterone value? Definitely could taper down the HCG dose slightly to help reduce aromatization, and maybe that will help with the homeostasis. However, on the AI, it wouldn't be the worse thing to even bump that up to maybe .2 x 3/wk. I'm not a big fan of a LOT of AI, but .6 isn't a mass load of inhibitor by any means, and you could do it for a short-term (3 to 4 weeks), then maybe get some quick labs, then make your next move. Get with your physician to see if that sounds like a plan.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Need, what is your free testosterone value? Definitely could taper down the HCG dose slightly to help reduce aromatization, and maybe that will help with the homeostasis. However, on the AI, it wouldn't be the worse thing to even bump that up to maybe .2 x 3/wk. I'm not a big fan of a LOT of AI, but .6 isn't a mass load of inhibitor by any means, and you could do it for a short-term (3 to 4 weeks), then maybe get some quick labs, then make your next move. Get with your physician to see if that sounds like a plan.

^^^^Great minds my friend;)

Thank you both for the information, definitely a case of great minds thinking a like lol. Unfortunately the only labs my doc was checking at this point has been Total Test & e2, so I don't have free test numbers.

Is it recomended to take the AI before your blood test, I took mine after.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Thank you both for the information, definitely a case of great minds thinking a like lol. Unfortunately the only labs my doc was checking at this point has been Total Test & e2, so I don't have free test numbers.

Is it recomended to take the AI before your blood test, I took mine after.

Take your dosage as scheduled. If you go to three times a week your serum levels of the drug will be pretty consistent.

I spoke with my physician and we decided to taper down my HCG to 600 IU per shot and continue my how I've been with the AI.

I asked him if I should be checking my hemocrit levels and he wants to get that done, since it hasn't been done since I began my taking HCG. Should I be concerned that my hemocrit levels could be dangerously high at this point? I won't be having them checked for another 4 weeks..... I was always under the impression this was more of a concern when using Test injections Vs. HCG.

Nelso, It's been exactly 6 months since I've started usin HCG, Pregnyl to be exact. My levels didn't reach this high until about 4 weeks ago when I started using Anastrozole, before then it was around 450.

Curious, does the day I take the Anastrozole play a big part on how well it will keep my e2 levels down? I'm injecting Pregnyl Mon, Wed & Fri and taking Anastrozole Mon & Thurs. I need my e2 to come down lower, would moving my Anastrozole to Friday make an impact or no?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me