HCG mixing

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi,

I bought Pregnyl 5000 IU 1ml amp and I have some question about the best way to administrate it. I would like to use as little bacteriostatic water as possible for my injections each 250IU each time.

In this Forum I read?

“If you add 2 mL (bacteriostatic water I´ll guess) to the 5,000 IU dry powder vial, then you will have 2,500 IU/mL; 0.1 ml (or cc) in an insulin syringe will equal 250 IU.”

To sure shall I draw the mixed HCG up to 10 (0.1ml) on the syringe of 100 (1ml)?

Instead of keeping the mixed HCG in a vial can it be kept in the same syringe and to be used more times with new needles of course and stored in the fridge in between?

Thx!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bruin

You do not want to store, pre load, a syringe for future use. Draw what you need each adminsitration, this is the optimal manner in which to prevent contamination. Duane

Hi,

Instead of keeping the mixed HCG in a vial can it be kept in the same syringe and to be used more times with new needles of course and stored in the fridge in between?

Thx!

Thanks´ for your suggestions and for sure you’re all right!

I think I share my problems with many here in Europe where still the old way of administrating TRT is the only option unless one takes care off its own business. I wouldn´t get a doctor prescription for hcg, so I buy it without prescription at a local pharmacy where they have confidence in me. It is really cheap also.

My problem is that I still haven´t found a place where I can buy sterilized vials. I buy HCG 5000 IU in ampules which I mix with 5ml bacteriostatic water. So I need to store the rest of the mixed hcg after the first injection, unless I want to waste 19 injections of 250iu. Anyway I won’t keep them more that max 3-4 weeks and what is left I will throw away.

I talked to a nurse and she said that probably I could pre-load some syringes and keep the rest of the hcg in big syringe of 10ml kept in the fridge. I don´t feel at ease with this way of storing, so I will try buy some kits somewhere online. On the other hand a vial has the rubber on top where needles goes in and out many times so really a sterilized bigger syringes shouldn´t be so much more risky…

I have the same problem with testosterone since here in Portugal the testosterone comes in a 1ml ampule with 250mg, meaning if I wish for weekly injections of 80-100mg I have the same problem of storing. And since the liquid is so little a vial wouldn´t really help as well. So I have to do preload at least one or max 2 more syringes after the first injection.

These ways of storing etc.. are not my own ideas I got them from some Europeans forums.

Thank you very much for your answer and I very happy to belong to this excellent forum.

Have a nice weekend!

Thanks´ for your suggestions and for sure you’re all right!

I think I share my problems with many here in Europe where still the old way of administrating TRT is the only option unless one takes care off its own business. I wouldn´t get a doctor prescription for hcg, so I buy it without prescription at a local pharmacy where they have confidence in me. It is really cheap also.

My problem is that I still haven´t found a place where I can buy sterilized vials. I buy HCG 5000 IU in ampules which I mix with 5ml bacteriostatic water. So I need to store the rest of the mixed hcg after the first injection, unless I want to waste 19 injections of 250iu. Anyway I won’t keep them more that max 3-4 weeks and what is left I will throw away.

I talked to a nurse and she said that probably I could pre-load some syringes and keep the rest of the hcg in big syringe of 10ml kept in the fridge. I don´t feel at ease with this way of storing, so I will try buy some kits somewhere online. On the other hand a vial has the rubber on top where needles goes in and out many times so really a sterilized bigger syringes shouldn´t be so much more risky…

I have the same problem with testosterone since here in Portugal the testosterone comes in a 1ml ampule with 250mg, meaning if I wish for weekly injections of 80-100mg I have the same problem of storing. And since the liquid is so little a vial wouldn´t really help as well. So I have to do preload at least one or max 2 more syringes after the first injection.

These ways of storing etc.. are not my own ideas I got them from some Europeans forums.

Thank you very much for your answer and I very happy to belong to this excellent forum.

Have a nice weekend!

You can sterilize just about any container you want. What I'd do in you situation is gather up and load your syringes with your 250 dose and just keep them all in the fridge. Simple enough, right?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me