6 weeks and 1st blood test. Still no energy!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jimmye4golf

Ok when I first went in my test level was 321. I am 45 years old, father of 5 and about 40 lbs over weight. They started me off with 100mg a week. After 6 weeks more blood work and my test level was 740. He said my free range was at 9 but wants to bring that up higher around 15ish. He said my estrogen level was a little high and told me it wasn't high enough for a prescription pill. Said I could find a supplement called RIM and that would work. I have put on roughly 10 lbs since I started TRT and he said most likely that was just water retention and should go away. He said everything else looked good. My regular Dr also did some blood test on me and said I was low on vitamin D, estrogen was slightly elevated and my thyroid levels were low. (Haven't been taking my meds like I should). Any advice? Tips? Words of wisdom? I am so tired of being tired all the time and I'm ready to see an energy increase and some fat loss. I just got back into the gym last week. Thanks and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tmckenzie

Been there, still have issues if I do not stay on it. Have cortisol checked and dial in thyroid. Have your sugar checked, rule out everything.

Mocha

Hi,

T can't function in the absence of a healthy lifestyle. T is an augmenter, not a miracle worker. I'd suggest you put your energy and focus into losing weight -- I'm sure you're already working on this on some level, but it's important to do everything to bring your BF% down -- see if you can make it your no. 1 health priority. Everything else could revolve around this goal.

Bringing your BF down will help your Thyroid as well. Intermittent Fasting is a research proven method to lose BF.

Jimmye4golf

Thanks for the advice. I'm just hoping to see a boost in energy. I fight sleep daily pretty bad. Up until a few years ago I have always had pretty good energy. Then all of a sudden it just went away. My wife let me skeep in until 11am yesterday then by 3 I was wanting to take a nap. I just tried keeping myself busy then we took our little ones to the Ft Worth Christmas parade. With 5 kids I don't have time to be tired. The Dr did bump me up to 140 mg of T a week and will do more blood work in 6 weeks. About to order the DIM now. Dr said an elevated estrogen level could have an affect on my energy ad well as my thyroid levels being low. So I've taken my synthroid everyday since. I am hell bent on getting my energy back and feeling good again. I'm only 45 but I move around like my mom does at 69. Not to mention I always have something that hurts. Shoulder, elbow, foot back etc. Shit gets old!

To control your thyroid levels do regular exercise and balance your diet, as you need to control cholesterol (LDL) need to be decrease and increase your HDL level.

tmckenzie

If you are like me, you will not feel like exercising until you get to feeling like it. Ask your Dr about taking cytomel for thyroid. Synthroid made me feel worse. And maybe switch to compounded cream and he dhea checked too. May sound funny but I have been on trt for 3 years and just now getting it to work. Shots did nothing for me. Switched to compounded cream with Shea added as levels were very low and we are dialing dose in but levels yesterday that came back were 826 total and 362 free.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me