Need opinion stop trt or control E2 and hematocrit

Buy Lab Tests Online

LowT2014

Hi there

Got my blood test done on 21/11 and found my E2 and HCT hematocrit through the roof my stupid doctor said to me to stop TRT instead of running any AI etc.

As I said earlier first 4 week I felt like a new person and i believed E2 tanked after that.. which I was correct please take a look..

http://i.imgur.com/PFtFf97.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/GmWFaiK.jpg

Stupid endo said he doesn't believe in AI or he simply want me to drop TRT...

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
This is simple TRT protocol management:

1. Hematocrit is not an emergency but giving blood is always a good thing anyway...this is no big deal.
2. E2 is elevated as a result of your Testosterone replacement and you need an AI to bring it down...this is no big deal.

This in NO reason to quite your TRT protocol.

Ask you Doc to put you on 1 mg of Anastrozole a week 24 hours after each injection and get retested in 6 weeks.

Give blood.

You will be fine.

BTW, what is your weekly protocol?

LowT2014

This is simple TRT protocol management:

1. Hematocrit is not an emergency but giving blood is always a good thing anyway...this is no big deal.
2. E2 is elevated as a result of your Testosterone replacement and you need an AI to bring it down...this is no big deal.

This in NO reason to quite your TRT protocol.

Ask you Doc to put you on 1 mg of Anastrozole a week 24 hours after each injection and get retested in 6 weeks.

Give blood.

You will be fine.

BTW, what is your weekly protocol?

I am on Testosterone Undecanoate 4ml/1000 mg its called Reandron 1000 same as nebido in US but slightly higher volume. My endocrinologist refused to control my E2 and said I should stop TRT... instead even though I told him that I had everything back from nocturnal errection to libido only for 4 weeks and I never experience nocturnal errections even in teenage yrs. after 4 weeks suddenly libido was gone and so did nocturnal errections.

My protocol is intial dose IM then at 6 weeks and at 12 weeks thereafter I am on 2nd dose and third one is coming up in about 4 weeks.

Cheers

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Do you know if estradiol was measured via mass spectrometry or immuno-assay? The later provides an inflated value in most men. Your E2 is 43 pg/ml in Us units. I bet that test used the cheaper and less accurate test.

Your hematocrit is no reason to alarm. It is 50. Most guys donate blood to bring it down when it gets to 52.

LowT2014

Do you know if estradiol was measured via mass spectrometry or immuno-assay? The later provides an inflated value in most men. Your E2 is 43 pg/ml in Us units. I bet that test used the cheaper and less accurate test.

Your hematocrit is no reason to alarm. It is 50. Most guys donate blood to bring it down when it gets to 52.

I can ring them tomorrow and ask them what assay did they use, Australian LAB's got awarded recently for most accurate so they may already use mass spectrometry no harm asking them anyhow.. but E2 needs to be controlled correct me if I am wrong Nigel please?

So what happened after 4 weeks of starting TRT, in my opinion the conversion to E2 slowly peaked and now sitting in higher range which is rendering the benefits of Testosterone this no more libido and other stuff..

Nigel what do you honestly think do I need TRT based on the LAB photos above or not? and yes I did have symptoms which was no libido, low recovery from weight training, hot flash, energy go up and down like a yoyo everyday I was different man, somedays I could push heaps of weight and feel good while others simply flat.

As you can see I am on the lowest reference level on that LAB and present symptoms, Now I have to search for a new Endocrinologist who has interests in TRT as this one said ' I don't believe in AI and he got a bit heated up. so I left it there he also said with my levels I really don't need Testosterone despite my saying no libido, low energy, hard time recovering from training and hot flash.

I am in Australia BTW... here physicians see Testosterone as illegal drug that should never be prescribed to someone below 40 yrs of age... despite clinical symptoms and low serum testosterone.

Cheers and thanks for all the people who replied.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Low T

Your testosterone is 467 ng/dL. . Many physicians in United States would not give you testosterone with this number. However, I know some cash paying clinics that would treat you based on your symptoms.

You may want to type this sentence 'how to increase testosterone naturally" in the search tab of this site. There is a good article there on the different things you can do to increase your testosterone levels naturally.

Do you have cash paying clinics in Australia that do not go through insurance or your national healthcare system?

LowT2014

Correction Nigel, 467(free t) Pnmol NOT ng/dl also this is free t with TRT not without, last blood test was on 21.11.2014 after TRT. Total T was 11.3 and 10.8 prior to TRT after TRT it climbed to 16 nmol. And my free t % was only 0.5% prior TRT.

I highlighted in the image below red is before TRT values and yellow is after 14 weeks of TRT.

http://imgur.com/U2QG3Rb

cheers

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com