Hi, new and any help appreciated

Buy Lab Tests Online

syxxspdz

I've been on trt for 2 years. Normal dose is 1cc every 2 weeks with a several 200mg a blasts included. Test was original around 340 and dr gave it to me to help my ed which it did not. He did bloods every 6 months and i always came in where he wanted it 700-800. He would not checked estrogen but did give me adex to take .5 twice weekly. But then he started requiring all patients to come to office every two weeks for shot instead of self injecting which is a hassle between rotating shifts n kids n stuff. He does not charge co pay for shot though. I enjoyed the bost in the gym but 2 neck surgeries have ended my workouts. Now i Just want off trt and he wont hear of it. won't let me try hgc or clomid or anything to attempt a natural restart. I dont wanna inject rest of my life(im 38) or go to office every 2 weeks. he won't even look into ed problem other than prescribe drugs i can't afford. i feel my ed was caused by a botched vasectomy i had in 08 but every urologist says thats not reason although they give not tests to confirm it. I've been off t cold turkey for 9 weeks, and feel really bad. Any advice? and i've seen 4 urologists with same opinions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Good morning
Sorry to hear about your experience. It is frustrating when you do not have a doctor to guide you properly. Every other week injections, not checking estradiol, blindly putting you on anastrozol, these are all part of a bad protocol which can make you feel worse in the end. Testosterone cypionate should be injected at least weekly to maintain levels. Anastrozol should only be given if estradiol is too high and symptoms are present, otherwise usually it is not needed. If your estradiol becomes too low, which it can on that anastrozol dosage, you can have similar symptoms as low testosterone.

If you are interested in trying an HP stimulation protocol using HCG and clomiphene and cannot find a local doctor, you can contact Defy Medical. Dr Saya will provide you with the proper blood tests and protocol to help determine if you are capable of producing sufficient testosterone on your own. This protocol can serve as a good diagnostic tool, even I you do not respond you will be able to see the source of the failure (pituitary or testicular). If you do need TRT, it can be administered properly so that you experience a positive outcome.

syxxspdz

Got blood results today
estradiol 57
free test .75
total test 232

im prolly 10 weeks from last shot. Have i bottomed out n my body started back producing or has it started and this is as high as ill go?

Assuming your test results are per Labcorp measurements than your numbers are not surprising. 10 weeks after your last injection and your testosterone is still low, and estrogen is on the higher end of the range. This is the common scenario in aging men who have low testosterone, and you indicated your baseline was around 340ng which is also low. You must keep in mind that you may not be able to restore your own production to an adequate level. I think you did not see the benefit of your treatment due to the improper protocol prescribed to you.

syxxspdz

Correction estrogen was 44.4
DHEA was 64

I contacted defy and will try a natural restart protocol. waiting on supplements now. I was more pressing on trying the restart as the dr thought my levels wont rise much more with restart. I atleast want a chance at not taking shot every week.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me