low testosterone and proviron

Buy Lab Tests Online

kachukumma

Hello
I need help regarding my bad case. I am male of 42 and obese 50 kilo overweight....my testosterone 130 reading after doing blood tests. Urologists suggested Proviron and Nolvadex combination with Q10 coenzyme and zind and vitamin E or if Proviron is not available then neibiodo injections?
Is proviron good in this case, will it help me to raise my testosterone levels? and combination of Proviron and Nolvadox is really good ?
what are the bad side effects of Proviron and can I prevent them?
any/all guidance will help me to live
regards

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

Hello
I need help regarding my bad case. I am male of 42 and obese 50 kilo overweight....my testosterone 130 reading after doing blood tests. Urologists suggested Proviron and Nolvadex combination with Q10 coenzyme and zind and vitamin E or if Proviron is not available then neibiodo injections?
Is proviron good in this case, will it help me to raise my testosterone levels? and combination of Proviron and Nolvadox is really good ?
what are the bad side effects of Proviron and can I prevent them?
any/all guidance will help me to live
regards

This makes ZERO sense to me. Nebido is a way better option IMHO. Proviron will lower Testosterone even further. ALthough you may feel better as DHT is all things manly.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me