my recent TRT blood test results

Buy Lab Tests Online
For the past 6 weeks my previous protocol has been changed to the following:

Testosterone Cyp 200mg/ml- 0.4ml every Mon/Thurs
HCG 400iu every Mon/Thurs
Sermorelin 1mg Mon/Thurs

I do not take any AI.
I have not been at all consistent with my DHEA and Pregnenolone.
Just started Vitamin D3 injections after seeing my D3 results. 50,000iu once per week combined with B12.
I combine both HCG and test cyp into a 1ml syringe with a 26g 5/8" and rotate shoulders.
Right now I don't take any supplements except for a multi-vitamin and various amino acids (like 5-htp, BCAAs) but not daily.
I have taken Sermorelin on/off since 2007. I took 1mg nightly before bed the first 18 months give or take, then maintain with 2-3 injections per week. I have had my IGF-1 as high as 450 before.

I am going to discuss with Dr Saya the possibility of increasing my test cyp dosage slightly. Although I do feel good, I feel my best around 950ng total testosterone. I remember when I first started, 125mg per week brought me just over 1000. Its amazing how the body changes.

Next follow up I am going to request the NMR lipid panel which is a newer cholesterol test that is much more thorough and accurate with risk assessment. All insurances that cover blood work will cover the NMR test, you guys should check it out and ask your doctor to add it at your next f/u. I will post results when I get it done: http://www.lipoprofile.com. It is done at Labcorp.

Just wanted to post these so you could take a look and also see how the new protocol is working.

Attachments

• BRUCE, JASEN LAB RESULTS 11.19.14.pdf
    155.1 KB · Views: 201
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel