Wed Anastrozole/dim .5mg
Thur
Fri
Sat Anastrozole/dim .5mg

Doing so I get the following results with sore nipples all the time:
Test 950
Free test 23.5
Estradiol 14

So I was thinking of changing to sub Q with the test 3 times per week at .3ml each time. I was wondering what you thought about it. I have read that taking test over more days in smaller doses and taking it sub q helps reduce Estradiol which I hope will keep my nips from hurting.

What about this new plan?
Sun HCG 500 iu
Mon Test C .3ml
Tue Anastrozole/dim .5mg
Wed Test C .3ml
Thur Anastrozole/dim .5mg
Fri Test C .3ml
Sat HCG 500 iu

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
First, watch this: https://www.excelmale.com/?s=75-Dr-John-Crisler-on-Subcutaneous-Testosterone-Injections

Secondly, your E2 levels are low. Anything below 20 pg/ml is not healthy for a man as we need E2 at optimal levels like 25 to 35 pg/ml.

With your new protocol, I would eliminate the .5 mg of your AI on Thursday...here's why.

Keep in mind, when you switch to lower doses more frequently you won't aromatize as much and therefore your E2 levels won't elevate as much.

Many men who have switched to your protocol found they didn't need an AI anymore which is one of the biggest benefits to SQ injections with lower doses more frequently.

I am concerned that with your low E2 of 14 now that the AI will push that even lower with the new protocol and you don't want to know that the symptoms of low E2 levels are like.

Watch the video.

UpToNoGood

Thanks Gene for the reply. I will consider dropping my Thursday AI and if it goes well I might drop it all together.

I do have another question about doing 3 shot of test per week vs 1. Since the 3 shots will equal my 1 time per week total can I expect the same test score of 950 range?

bruin

I agree with your plan to split doses, lesser is / can be better for al the reasons listed, looking at your HCG does, nitice that is it twice as much as mine. I had the understanding that when I was experiencing nipple sensitivity and fluid retention it was reaction to my HCG, am I incorrect was I the T or combo?

Duane

Age 45 Male
TRT for 1 year

Currently I take the following:
HCG 500 iu twice per week
Test C .9ml once per week
Anastrozole/dim .5mg twice per week

I take it in the following order:
Sun HCG 500 iu
Mon HCG 500 iu
Tue Test C .9ml
Wed Anastrozole/dim .5mg
Thur
Fri
Sat Anastrozole/dim .5mg

Doing so I get the following results with sore nipples all the time:
Test 950
Free test 23.5
Estradiol 14

So I was thinking of changing to sub Q with the test 3 times per week at .3ml each time. I was wondering what you thought about it. I have read that taking test over more days in smaller doses and taking it sub q helps reduce Estradiol which I hope will keep my nips from hurting.

What about this new plan?
Sun HCG 500 iu
Mon Test C .3ml
Tue Anastrozole/dim .5mg
Wed Test C .3ml
Thur Anastrozole/dim .5mg
Fri Test C .3ml
Sat HCG 500 iu

ironman

Yes that's the basic premise, you just have to figure out what dose you need to stay around those levels. That's why you hear start low and go slow.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me