CRESTVIEW PHARMACY, CRESTVIEW FL. - compunded anastrozole tabs

Buy Lab Tests Online

OMI100

They compounded anastrozole into scored tables. Prior script was 0.15MG/tab. (1MG/week OR at 1/2 a tab 0.5MG/week)

Just had a new script filled at 0.07MG/tab.

That titrates out a dose at the rate of 0.5MG/week. By splitting tabs I can reduce the dose to 0.25MG/week, broken down to a small daily dose. I think that the low dose will work for me (0.25MG/week). Will follow up with blood work later. If I end up too high I can add back a little at a time and zero in on the correct dose for my body.

Shipped cost for a 90 day supply of 0.07MG tabs was $64.00.

They do ship to other states, but if you are interested you will need to call and see if thay have been approved for your state.

http://www.crestviewcompoundingpharmacy.com/

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
They compounded anastrozole into scored tables. Prior script was 0.15MG/tab. (1MG/week OR at 1/2 a tab 0.5MG/week)

Just had a new script filled at 0.07MG/tab.

That titrates out a dose at the rate of 0.5MG/week. By splitting tabs I can reduce the dose to 0.25MG/week, broken down to a small daily dose. I think that the low dose will work for me (0.25MG/week). Will follow up with blood work later. If I end up too high I can add back a little at a time and zero in on the correct dose for my body.

Shipped cost for a 90 day supply of 0.07MG tabs was $64.00.

They do ship to other states, but if you are interested you will need to call and see if thay have been approved for your state.

http://www.crestviewcompoundingpharmacy.com/

Link is not working.

Jack Lunn

Hi there, interested in using this service myself.

Do you still use it?
If I get 0.05mg tabs could I split into 2 x accurate 0.0250mg tabs? (Are you sure the arimidex is spread out accurately among the tab?

Sorry for all the questions, glad you made this post though as I need very small doses too

OMI100

Short answer..
YEP and YEP
Licensed compounding pharmacy so they should know what they are doing.
Still using.
Still appears to be working quite well for me:)

OMI100

On most recent labs mid to upper 20s on the sensitive E2 test at 0.035MG Every 4 Days. I am also on 100mg daily TD "T" cream. I watch labs and can easy tweak by going E3D or E5D or whatever combination works to keep me in the good range.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me