Dose with schedule for SUBq T cyp, HCG and ADEX

Buy Lab Tests Online

SPress

Hey guys....

I'm always curious about other people's doses, but what I am looking for are opinions on your dosing schedule. My doctor has given me the flexibility to adjust my regimen a bit to fine tune this process.

I have read Dr. Crisler's regimen suggestions, but that dealt with either transdermals or a once a week injection. I do a 35mg SUB Q cypionate shot 3 times a week and am curious when you would take HCG? If I inject HCG the day between my cypionate shots, I shoot WAY above base line levels and never can get back to something that feels right. Also, this causes my e2 to rise a bit more than without the HCG.

So:
What day/ when should I do my HCG shot(s)?
Would you do an eod HCG shot but at a really small dose?
When/what time of day would you take your adex? Prior to injection?

I ask in this manner because I think we all agree that these components work synergistically and dose as well as regimens are equally important.

Thank you for taking the time to respond

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

SPress

I didn't have a great reaction when I took test with HCg on the dame day. It made my heart race uncontrollably later that night,

My ultrasensitive e2 was 80.

Thanks

Spress

At that dose and injection regimen you should not have high estradiol (when tested with the ultrasensitive assay). I would not take anastrozole unless you had it tested by the right assay and proven to be above 50 pg/mL.

I combine my TRT and HCG:

Video: How to Use HCG with Testosterone To Preserve Fertility, Libido and Testicle Size

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me