6 months on TRT and still low levels and very low LH (0.4)

Buy Lab Tests Online

halclyon

Dear Nelson,

I'm grateful for your help so far in this new path to raise my T at age 79. The Tri Mix from Defy Medical you recommended works wonders for me in the smallest dose of .1 CC which is good for 2-3 hour erections. I'm very pleased with that.

I now have my test results which you asked me to post.

I began T in May 2014 with patches, moved to gel (1%, 5 grams per day which my urologist has now prescribed and insurance is paying part). But my readings are still low. I began with T less than 225 and gradually moved it up to 640, but latest test after 6 months of TRP is only 497.

I meet with my urologist in a week. Perhaps I should recommend he raise the gel to 2% to go to injections which I can get from Defy Medical once they get my PE results and I have my initial consultation. I'm also waiting for my GP to send my physical exam results to Dr. Saya at Defy Medical who insists on giving an on-the-phone initial consultation for $150 to prescribe both T (possibly injections) and HCG.

Given my results as below, (there are lots more tests but do not know what you'd like to see). Do these tests signal that I need HCG? What I'm concerned about most is the low LH of 0.4. I read in your book that this could signal a Hypothalamus issue. You say,"LH levels of less than 2 ng/mL suggest a lesion in this part of the HPGA."

T Free & Total: 497
Free: 11.3
TSH: .896
DHEA:-sulfate: 111.3
LH .4 (Low)
PSA: 2.9
Estradiol sensitive: 17
Cholesterol Total: 243 (high)
Triglycerides: 187 (high)
HDL: 42LDL" 164 (high)

Your thoughts? Thanks,

Hal Lyon

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Dear Hal

It seems that you are on your way to getting the treatment management you need.

That statement about LH only applies to men not taking testosterone. Once you start TRT, your LH goes to zero.

HCG is a LH mimicker that can help not only with preventing testicular shrinkage but also can boost sex drive and sense of wellbeing. Many doctor do not prescribe them together since they do not know about these benefits of a rather cheap adjunct to TRT.

I do not know if you watched my video yet:

Video: How to Use HCG with Testosterone To Preserve Fertility, Libido and Testicle Size

halclyon

Dear Nelson,

Thanks for your response. Good to know there is nothing to be alarmed about my low LH.

Given my T level of 497, do you feel I should go to a higher 2% gel, perhaps more applications than once a day of the 1%, or have a compounding lab create a 5% gel? or switch to injections? The difficulty for me is traveling back & forth to Germany every 2 months and carrying both the T and Trimix meds and syringes et all back and forth -- especially since the Trimix has to be refrigerated.

I did watch your videoclip on HCG. Is there a way to take it without injections since I'm not injecting T? Seems it would be good for me to take it, having a younger partner.

Thanks again for being a great source of knowledge!

Hal

Tom Larabee

Hal,

HCG only works as injectable. So given that I would say given your travel schedule, get a set of all of your injectables, leave one in NH and the other in Germany if you have permanent places in both addresses, otherwise you will have to deal with taking them with you. its not really that difficult, there are travel packs you can use to transport the HCG and Trimix cool and not lose any potency.

Personally I would switch to injections, since two out of the three can only be done that way, why not do them all as injections.

Tom

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching