Is it time to start donating blood?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ta406

So I decided to do some of my own blood work about a month before my doctors scheduled blood work and appointment just to see where I'm at. Currently using 50 mg test cyp and 250 iu HCG and .35 mg anastrozole every 3.5 days. Total test is 875 but my E2 was down to 9 so I obviously need to back off the anastrozole a little. I'm finally feeling like I'm starting to get dialed in.

But along with that I got some not so welcome results. The four listed below have been slowly creeping up over the last few months. Labcorp numbers

RBC 6.25 HIGH 4.14-5.80 x10E6/uL
Hemoglobin 18.3 HIGH 12.6-17.7 g/dL 01
Hematocrit 52.1 HIGH 37.5-51.0 % 01
Bilirubin, Total 2.0 HIGH 0.0-1.2 mg/dL

I've read about RBC, Hemoglobin and Hematocit levels being elevated while on TRT but never Bilirubin. Any insight into this? Is it my body's way of trying to lower my RBC? I'm gonna try to donate blood this week or next at the latest.

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Fiddler

I donated after having my Hematocrit sit at 54 for 3 months. The Doctors didn't seem excited about it but i was worrying over it.
I was also feeling flushed and like I had a low grade headache constantly.
I was told that the Red Cross wouldn't take a donation based on my numbers.
I just went ahead and scheduled anyhow (first time ever donating) and I went in did all the paperwork they did a quick test and showed my Hemoglobin to be 19.2 and she said i was good to go.
I had of course disclosed that I was on TRT and she said that explained the high Hemaglobin but since 20 was the high limit I was fine.
She did suggest i just get myself on a 7-8 week donation schedule and everybody would benefit.
She knew of quite a few people donating that were TRT patients and she said every 2 months is a great protocol.
Best of luck. Oh and I will tell you this. Nearly immediate relief from the headaches following the donation.

ta406

Thanks guys. I have had a dull headache the last couple weeks. I have read that high Hematocrit can cause this but I've also had a cold and bad sinus congestion. I plan on donating blood in a couple days. The donation center said that they don't deny donors that have high Hematocrit. They let the end users like hospitals make that decision.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me