splitting dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

mykel

I takes a 100mg a week, and 2 shots hcg followed by .1 mg armidex 24 hours after t shot. I want to try and split my dose to twice a week. How and what's would be my best plan.how would I do hcg shot and take armidex? And by doing this will it min sideffect?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

mykel

No haven't had my estrogen measured. They just send it with my trt program. I am new to this stuff that's why I am so glad to have signed up here to learn from yall people who actually are on trt and,been there this stuff. Thanks for responding to my question and showing me your spitting teckneats

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
No haven't had my estrogen measured. They just send it with my trt program. I am new to this stuff that's why I am so glad to have signed up here to learn from yall people who actually are on trt and,been there this stuff. Thanks for responding to my question and showing me your spitting teckneats

You need estrogen measured as Nelson points out first and foremost to determine if you need an AI at all.

AI's are very powerful antagonists in men and you need to be very careful with its use.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me