Second Line of Blood Work. A little alarmed :(

Buy Lab Tests Online

punchingpastor

I have attached the second line of blood work and will have a consultation with Dr. Saya tomorrow. Some of these numbers actually have me scared to death. I am guessing that the depression and not moving around very much did not help. I am doing much better mentally and exercising again but these results have me a bit concerned...

Attachments

• WINGO, WES LAB RESULTS 10-15-14.pdf
    129.9 KB · Views: 207
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Pungingpastor

I assume this blood sample was taken after 8 hours of fasting. Right?

If so, you are eating very poorly or something else is making your lipids and glucose be so bad. I am sure Dr Saya will talk to you about this.

I am not sure if you are following any of these suggestions:

The Science of Healthy Eating

punchingpastor

Oh wow!! I was never instructed to fast 8 hours. I had eaten 2-3 meals before my blood was drawn at Labcorp. I really hope that is why the numbers are so high. For the last 3-4 months I have eaten clean 80% of the time.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Oh wow!! I was never instructed to fast 8 hours. I had eaten 2-3 meals before my blood was drawn at Labcorp. I really hope that is why the numbers are so high. For the last 3-4 months I have eaten clean 80% of the time.

You need to fast at least 12 hours, better 24 hours, before blood work.

Now you know...

Good evening sir
The intructions to fast would have been in the requisition template sent with your lab order.
Either way, not fasting will have no affect on your hormones.
Regarding the lipids, im sure you let doc know you did not fast. eating within 8 hours will only increase TG and LDL a certain percentage, so I can still be calculated roughly. Diet will be addressed and we can provide some additional assistance with diet if you like.

Call me tomorrow if you are available, we can discuss your depression. There are some simple things you can do to help improve your mood, of course consistent exercise and proper diet will be foundational.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me