I there a benefit to when I lift in relationship to my biweekly test cyp injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

steelballz

Currently I am injecting on Tuesday night 6 pm and Saturday Morning 6 am. I lift Mon, Wed and Fri morning. Based I what I read my T will peak 24 to 48 hours. Should I change my injections to Sunday Morn and Wednesday evening or does it really matter?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
It doesn't matter as you serum levels are pretty consistent with twice weekly injections. Test peaks in serum at about 72 (not 24 or 48 hours) hours after injection so you are pretty stable with your current injection protocol.

Loki

Gene I am curious if you have used Injections and topical and in your opinion what are the pros and cons... I have only used a topical but you guys have so much knowledge... Same question to Nelson as well...

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I've only injected and never used a transdermal.

Injections are probably the only sure fire way to get as much into the bloodstream as possible of any mode of administration for many men.

Men who absorb well and don't mind the daily application it's good thing...but the reality is most men don't absorb well if at all in some.

It really comes down to serum levels and what form of administration is best of the man.

For me, twice weekly IM injections are easy and no big deal and I am getting as much into serum as possible.

Loki

I'm leaning towards injections although I think I Absorb pretty well... Last total T lab put me at 1255 with the high end of the scale being 900... Pre T treatment I was in the 500 range... Does one method impact libido better?

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have used Androgel, Testim, compounded T creams, pellets, Sustanon, Aveed (Nebido), T cypionate, propionate and enanthate.

I had benefits with all of them except for the fact that I hated propionate due to blood pressure issues.

Trying to keep my TT levels over 600 ng/dL without using a lot of gel volume was a challenge, so I decided to switch to injections. I have been on testosterone since 1993.

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I'm leaning towards injections although I think I Absorb pretty well... Last total T lab put me at 1255 with the high end of the scale being 900... Pre T treatment I was in the 500 range... Does one method impact libido better?

Transdermals tend to enhance libido better as the Testosterone is converted to DHT via 5-ar synthesis within the skin...generally speaking, higher DHT higher libido for some men.

steelballz

Nelson, thanks for the quick reply. Yay I was hoping not to change it.
Gene, I have a question then, if the peak is 72 hrs shouldn't I take my Arimidex like 48 hrs after injection. You and several have said 24 hrs after. Maybe I am misunderstanding when and how the AI works. Thanks :)

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me