Recent Blood Test Results

Buy Lab Tests Online
Just got a call from doctors nurse....prolactin came back at 15.25 with a range of 2-13. Estrogen came back at 163 with range of 130 or less as normal. They have already put in request with insurance for the MRI of the pituitary/brain, waiting to see what they say. Last time this was tried by my endo my level was a 12 and insurance wanted it at a 20. So it has risen 3 points so hoping they will approve it.

Once they hear back from the insurance on Monday they are going to address the Estrogen.

Any suggestions on things I need to be looking out for or being proactive with?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
That prolactin level does not justify a pituitary MRI.

Can they test for estradiol using ultrasensitive liquid chromatography based test? Why measure total estrogen ?

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
Prolactin is slightly elevated.

I want to see all hormonal labs as well.

If you are hypogonadal with elevated E2 it could possibly point to a Pituitary tumor but more labs are needed.

Any other symptoms?

I've had the headaches and some very slight vision issues. Nurse is faxing me the complete labs. What worries me some is my level went from 12 to 15.25 in exactly one year. Wish the endo had gotten the MRI approved last year just for peace of mind. Maybe my doc now can!

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I've had the headaches and some very slight vision issues. Nurse is faxing me the complete labs. What worries me some is my level went from 12 to 15.25 in exactly one year. Wish the endo had gotten the MRI approved last year just for peace of mind. Maybe my doc now can!

Probably better safe then sorry if you're worried about it Clint.

Keep us posted on BW here in this thread.

Gene

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching