Reboot of own testosterone production?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jasper

Hello!
I've been searching through various sources, if there are medical tested methods rebooting own testosterone production and I find little about that. It makes my interest since TRT shuts down own body testosterone production, turns off the active links for hormonal pathways. There are though drs, who decides on taking off TRT. I may assume, leaving man in such state is just as idiotic and medically mistaken as they can be.
Are there are procedures, medicines, which are applied in such situations?

I meet endocrinologist and andrologist next month. I've left samples yesterday, so we'll discuss efficacy and progress later. I want to be prepared for all scenarios, no matter what.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
If a man has been on TRT and is subsequently taken off of the protocol for whatever reason he will need to get HPTA restarted.

Assuming he used HCG as part of his TRT protocol getting HPTA restarted can happen somewhat easily.

There are various drugs that can be taken like Clomid and HCG to get HPTA restarted.

You need to find a Physician who specializes in hormones in men to do this correctly.

Hi Jasper, if you need assistance stimulating our own HPTA Dr. Justin Saya can prescribe a protocol which usually includes a round of HCG followed by a SERM to help restore function. This protocol also serves as a diagnostic test as he will be able to determine if there is either testicular failure (primary) or pituitary failure (secondary) after monitoring both hcg and clomid during treatment. This way, if you actually do require full TRT at least you are 100% sure you need it. If your body does respond well to the HCG or clomid than he will modify the protocol and monitor accordingly. You are welcome to contact Defy Medical (banner on right side of page) at 813-445-7342 to learn how the program works and schedule an appointment. It is a nationwide clinic so you do not have to travel to the clinic for treatment. If you live close to Lansing MI I know Dr John Crisler also follows a similar protocol and is very experienced with HP axis restoration.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me