Supplement protocol for Anxiety and Mood

Buy Lab Tests Online
[h=3]Anxiety/Appetite/Pain/Mood Support[/b]CALM Injection 30ml- 1ml-2.5ml as needed for anxiety
DL-Phenylalanine- 1 capsule twice per day or2 capsules before bed (on empty stomach)
5-HTP- 1 capsule twice per day (on empty stomach)
Adrenal Tea Capsules- 2 capsules twice per day
L-Glutamine- 5g-10g daily (decreases sugar cravings and can help mood)
Glutamine/Naltrexone Troche (decreases alcohol cravings-prescription needed)
Anxiety Control (Metabolic Maintenance)
Magnesium 200mg capsule- 200mg daily (increase for more severe anxiety)

My recommended combination for anxiety: Magnesium 200mg twice per day
L-Glutamine 5g daily (powdered form)
5-htp 200mg+ DL Phenylalanine 750mg before bed.

For more severe anxiety double the DL Phenylalanine and try adding CALM injection 1ml-3ml before bed (as needed).

CALM injection Info: http://defymedical.com/services/83-calm-injection-therapy

Adrenal Tea capsules: http://defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/164-adrenal-tea-capsules-pharmacy-compounded

DLPA: http://defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/172

5-HTP: http://defymedical.com/resources/health-articles/171

You can find most of these nutrients at any health food store. The online store at www.Puritanpride.com often has very good deals specifically for 5-HTP (and other nutrients). Injectable nutrients such as CALM require a prescription, most compounding pharmacies can make the same or a similar formula.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Jasen, I would love to try that CALM therapy. Do you see patients achieving some genuine results with increased sleep activity on this treatment?

Hey Chris- CALM injections do work, however they are not too practical to take regularly. I usually take 2ML using a 5/8" needle and within roughly 5 min after injection you feel "heavy" and relaxed. As with all injectable nutrients the efficacy depends on how you metabolize the nutrients, and what deficiencies you have at that moment. Sometimes I feel the effects of CALM very well, other times the effects are mild. It may also depend on the severity of the anxiety at that moment. My wife injects 1.5ML at the onset of a migraine and she states it works very well at reducing the pain. In fact, its one of the only thing that works for her as pain medications make her worse. We supply 10ML bottles of CALM for $45 (full price) so that you can try a smaller size first. ExcelMale members receive 25% off all injectable nutrients so your price would be $33.75.

If you take the DLPA and 5-HTP consistently you will notice a much better (potentiated) effect from the CALM if you are using it for anxiety and relaxation.

Vettester Chris

Super Moderator
Jasen, being 5/8" on the needle, are you doing IM in the thigh? Presume a standard 25g or 27g will be sufficient? I have more 1" than I know what do with. Both the wife and I are interested. I'll get a hold of you soon ...

You can certainly use a 1" if you like, but it is not necessary to go that deep if you want to avoid deeper injections. At least for me this can be a deterrent to taking it frequently as I don't like IM injections (yes, I wear panties when it comes to shots). Many of the injectable nutrients, such as B12, can be injected using a small 5/16" to 1/2" needle with no problem at all. Nutrient combinations such as CALM which have multiple ingredients I have found to inject much better using a 5/8" needle. Shallow injections with the combination formulas tend to cause irritation at the injection site, in addition to the dosage being more than 1ML which requires a deeper injection. The 5/8" seems to work very well across the board and in my opinion is sort f a hybrid SC/IM injection.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me