New to the form and TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Brian963

Hi Everyone,

I'm so glad I found this new site, at least it's new to me. I've been following Nelson Vergel for quite a while and have several of his books. After about 9 years of searching, and through this site, I have finally found a doctor to treat me for low testosterone. My prescription should arrive Monday and I am looking forward to beginning the process that day. I had used Testim in the past without much of an impact on my t-levels so I'm looking forward to see what happens when I use testosterone cypionate. I'm also looking forward to continued learnings about TRT. I'm trying to imagine how I will feel when my testosterone level rises above 107.

Thanks guys!
Brian

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Brian963

Thanks Nelson! I re-read your book, Testosterone-A Man's Guide, and googled you, so that's how I found out about this. I love your knew site. I reached out to you a few years ago and I debated traveling from New Orleans to Houston for a doctor who treats men with low testosterone. I'm so glad access has improved and there are more resources for us. This is a long time coming. I looking forward to learning more and improving my life. Thank you for all you have done!

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Thanks Brian. I hope you let your male friends know about this site. Although we are getting 3000 page visits per day, only 2000 people are registered on it. I wish there was a low budget way to let men know about this resource!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me