Chronic Back Spasms

Buy Lab Tests Online

bobcat

I have had chronic muscle spasms in my back since 1988. MRIs show very slight disc herniation L5, S1. I work out regularly as well and as consistently as possible with this condition. Chiropractor regularly. Have done physical therapy, Egoscue, yoga - you name it. I'm in a big spasm again for no reason. Can anybody recommend anything here? I'm trying so hard not to go into depression and discouragement.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I have had 3 lumbar surgeries, so I think I know what you may be going through.

This may sound strange, but ever since I started taking Coenzyme Q10 and Carnitine I do not have spasms any more. Also, I used to get them a lot while I was on diuretics for blood pressure (I do not take blood pressure meds anymore). I believe that being dehydrated may contribute to spasms. Are you taking any meds?

I also due 3 of these stretches when they start showing up:

Body stretching exercises

Hang in there. Back pain and spasms can ruin someone's day.

Joey Boca

I have a C5-C6 disc herniation. Ice is the best thing ever. I use a flexible ice wrap three times a day (20 minutes each). It takes away the inflammation that is around the nerve.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Joey Boca

Thanks for the tip. I have also tried corticoid steroid injections on the neck and they work great. Also, how we sit in front of the computer can influence strain on the neck and back.

giamegan

The corticoid steroid injections are very helpful, i have seen my brother get this and he says that it actually worked for him

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me